Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Monday morning!

1. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

It's Monday morning!

Advertisements
    The kids have spring break this week, so naturally dd1 wakes up with a fever and nauseated.

The other two seem okay aside from being bored out of their minds. Ds wants to run around naked, apparently, while dd2 is just sitting in her play pen watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mil is at the doctor's office, getting more blood tests done. Her cancer treatments were getting to be too strong for her, so they're looking for an alternative. I'm so tired I will probably pass out as soon as dh gets home today. That's been my Monday so far, how about you? Anything going on that's newsworthy or notable? Any exciting plans that we all need to know about?

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

2. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aww! I hope DD1 feels better and the doctors are able to find something that works better for MIL.

My Monday is going to be super boring. I'm between project at work so there's nothing for me to do. I mean I try to find productive stuff because I'm getting paid after all but it's been like this for more than a week and I'm running out of ideas. Luckily I have some new campaigns coming up.

DH rented I, Tonya so we are going to watch it tonight. I've heard it's really good so hopefully it lives up to the hype!
  3. Senior Member
    Spent yesterday driving about ten hours back and forth between here and Wisconsin. My grandpa is doing very poorly, and they have made the decision to put him as DNR and have stopped treatment. He did recognize me when we arrived and remembered Hubs goes to OCS soon. So today I'm spending my work day trying not to cry too obviously. Waiting on the final phone call really.

Also spent an hour this morning explaining to three pharm techs and two pharmacists why they can't fill a 9 week supply of my prescription only every 12 weeks. I have no idea why this is such a complicated issue.

In other less depressing news, really enjoying new job and working on a new barn owl themed shawl for my knitting pattern shop.
    I live dangerously - I drink whiskey while knitting.
  4. Senior Member
    Also..... I mean, is spring break not the best time to run around nekkid? Lol!
  5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by sassyspoonicus View Post
    Spent yesterday driving about ten hours back and forth between here and Wisconsin. My grandpa is doing very poorly, and they have made the decision to put him as DNR and have stopped treatment. He did recognize me when we arrived and remembered Hubs goes to OCS soon. So today I'm spending my work day trying not to cry too obviously. Waiting on the final phone call really.

Also spent an hour this morning explaining to three pharm techs and two pharmacists why they can't fill a 9 week supply of my prescription only every 12 weeks. I have no idea why this is such a complicated issue.

In other less depressing news, really enjoying new job and working on a new barn owl themed shawl for my knitting pattern shop.
    I'm so sorry your grandfather isn't doing terribly well. I do hope he feels better.

6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Also..... I mean, is spring break not the best time to run around nekkid? Lol!
    How true! Except that it's 49 degrees and overcast right now. Plus, he's 4. I'd understand it if he were 15 or 16.

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    How true! Except that it's 49 degrees and overcast right now. Plus, he's 4. I'd understand it if he were 15 or 16.
    But that's like the best part of being that little! Having absolutely no cares of it being cold or perhaps not appropriate to be constantly naked. Our nephew is about that age and his favorite thing to do is constantly be rearranging 'himself'. Especially in public. And announcing exactly what he just did in the bathroom, usually as loud as possible. Embarrasses his mom to no end, causes great hilarity for the rest of us.
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

But that's like the best part of being that little! Having absolutely no cares of it being cold or perhaps not appropriate to be constantly naked. Our nephew is about that age and his favorite thing to do is constantly be rearranging 'himself'. Especially in public. And announcing exactly what he just did in the bathroom, usually as loud as possible. Embarrasses his mom to no end, causes great hilarity for the rest of us.
    I look forward to those days.

9. Senior Member
    Nothing news worthy.
    Dealing with a teething baby screaming her lungs out while attempting to keep the two year old (who also insists on being naked) from playing in the bathroom.

So. much. Screaming.
  10. Senior Member
    My dd cut her hand making lunch. So i got the afternoon 'off' to take her to the ER for 4 stitches. Now I get to work tonight from home to catch up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast