Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TGIF - 01/12

1. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

TGIF - 01/12

Advertisements
    It's finally Friday.

Whatcha up to? Any big plans for the weekend?

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  2. Senior Member
    I have been convinced all day that it has been Saturday. Dh was told to stay home due to ice, and I was hoping to get a trip to the y in tomorrow but I'm not sure anything will be open with the snow we are supposed to get.

Dh is watching Ghost Adventures, and I'm rolling my eyes big time. This show is super silly, such bad acting.
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Lots of chores. We have to pick up the boat from the shop and now the Jeep's check engine light is on. Also have an eye exam and then we need to go grocery shopping, drop off dry cleaning ...

We are also continuing our Harry Potter marathon since HBO is streaming all the movies! We are watching the third one tonight when DH gets home.

Hope what does your weekend look like?
  4. Senior Member
    last night i was in bed by 9...woohooo big party girl here. This weekend trying not to kill kids. Sunday going to a friends house to watch the Jags game.
  5. Senior Member
    We've had an ice/sleet/snow storm for the past couple days, so it's been a quiet time inside. I did finish two knitting projects and started a test knitting group for a pattern I'm releasing, so I feel somewhat accomplished. Still need to do laundry though....
    I live dangerously - I drink whiskey while knitting.
  6. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    Lots of chores. We have to pick up the boat from the shop and now the Jeep's check engine light is on. Also have an eye exam and then we need to go grocery shopping, drop off dry cleaning ...

We are also continuing our Harry Potter marathon since HBO is streaming all the movies! We are watching the third one tonight when DH gets home.

Hope what does your weekend look like?
    Ooo, what kind of boat do you guys have? I miss ours, just not all the maintenance it needed, hehe. I hope it's nothing major with your jeep. My 4runner did that last week then just randomly cut off after two days.

My weekend was good. DH came back from Eustis early on Friday which was a nice surprise. We spent time with some friends on Saturday, took the boys to the park, then the history museum. Then Sunday after church the boys and I headed down to Myrtle Beach while DH finished staining the stairs. We were supposed to check out tomorrow, however, due to the weather forecast we came back tonight.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18