Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hot or cold?

1. Senior Member

hot or cold?

Advertisements
    What is your favorite time of year/temperature?

I love Thanksgiving, and it wasn't too cold this year. I would LOVE 70s all year.

Today I opened the door to take out the dog and 27 degree wind blasted my face.
    Screw that.
    I'm staying inside until spring.
    “There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self Reliance
  2. Regular Member
    Hot!! I live in the South so our winters aren't as bad but I still hate them. We went to NY last year for Christmas and I honestly thought I was going to freeze to death. Its been in the 60's here and this next week or so its supposed to get a long colder and some areas are expecting snow. Snow wouldn't be so bad if it didn't shut our whole town down.
  3. Regular Member
    I am from the northeast originally and HATED those winters. But I am a complainer and I hate excessive heat too Perfect temp would be around 65-70, wish it was always that way
  4. Senior Member
    COLD. I’ve never been in true cold weather but my favorite temperature is 50s. I’m positive I’ll bitch and moan all winter when I move to Idaho but I’m sooooo excited for snow!

Right now I live in Florida and I’m miserable like 90% if the year.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemysailor16 View Post
    Hot!! I live in the South so our winters aren't as bad but I still hate them. We went to NY last year for Christmas and I honestly thought I was going to freeze to death. Its been in the 60's here and this next week or so its supposed to get a long colder and some areas are expecting snow. Snow wouldn't be so bad if it didn't shut our whole town down.
    I worked near Atlanta when they had like, two flakes of snow, and every school closed. I hate being cold.
    I hate it when it hurts to breath!
  6. Senior Member
    I LOVE the HOT! I grew up in Canada and lived in Northern WI (like WAY northern) with my ex-husband and for a while couldn't move bc of our divorce decree but FINALLY when he screwed up he had to move south for legal reasons (his high priced attorney got rid of felony charges based on "seasonal affective disorder" from it being so dang horrible in the winters in northern WI so he needed to move somewhere warm and I got to move to Texas with my kids!) I LOVE Texas weather, although it is funny here when people complain about the cold...I'm like you don't know what REAL COLD is...never ever going back to real winters! Everyone says the summers will eventually get me here because they are "too hot" - my family refuses to visit in the summer months - but I love it still, right now it's 50s and I'm missing Sunday when it was 85.
  7. Regular Member
    Hmm I find I like it best between 50 and 75 degrees. But I would run back to live back in key West even though it's so hot most of the year in a heartbeat lmao.
  8. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Hot weather can go away forever. I hate sweating if I'm not working out. I hate being miserable when I step outside. I hate hot cars. I hate sunburns!
  9. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

If I was never hot again, that'd be fine.
  10. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Coming from someone who has lived in both Florida and Hawaii, I hate the heat SO much!! I would much prefer to be cold. But not like -30deg cold, more like fall all year round. I should stop moving south, the humidity in DC this summer was so freaking awful.
    ~Becca~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast