Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: friday night - what are you drinking?

  1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,538
    #11
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    the thought of pbr reminds me of natty light.I used to drink so much natty light that at one point I aquired wrist bands (like sweat bands) that said natural light and I have no idea how I got them.
    My oldest found them years later and decided that they were hers, and I'm sure everyone who saw her thought I was a terrific mother
    NOOOOO NOT natty light!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Update: changed my mind already, love reputation
    Yes! I need to get this album. i will always love twsift like i will always love britney.


    life's a party, rock your body
  2. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    NOOOOO NOT natty light!



    Yes! I need to get this album. i will always love twsift like i will always love britney.
    I'd still rather have Red pt 2 and the lyrics on reputation are really juvenile on a lot of the songs but I can't deny it's full of bangers. Oddly enough the two songs everyone else seems to love (getaway car, dress) are easily my least favorite.
  3. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #13
    I’ve just made myself a cheater’s affogato. Are you jealous?

    Step one - Find a Magnum or similar, one of the ice creams on a stick. In a perfect world, this should be one of the good ones, not a cheap one.

    Step two - smash it into a chilled cup

    Step three - pour hot espresso over the top

    Oh yes. This is a very nice way to begin my day off.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  4. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,538
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    I’ve just made myself a cheater’s affogato. Are you jealous?

    Step one - Find a Magnum or similar, one of the ice creams on a stick. In a perfect world, this should be one of the good ones, not a cheap one.

    Step two - smash it into a chilled cup

    Step three - pour hot espresso over the top

    Oh yes. This is a very nice way to begin my day off.
    I’m not jealous because i don’t know what the hell you’re taking about.


    life's a party, rock your body
  5. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    I’m not jealous because i don’t know what the hell you’re taking about.
    You asked about drinks. I wanted to share the joy. You’ve truly never had affogato?



    Take ice cream. Pour coffee over it. It’s the start of a beautiful friendship.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  6. Senior Member
    Medic2Doula's Avatar
    Medic2Doula is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    You asked about drinks. I wanted to share the joy. You’ve truly never had affogato?



    Take ice cream. Pour coffee over it. It’s the start of a beautiful friendship.
    food porn.
  7. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    food porn.
    Sorry!

    They started selling them at 7-11 not so long ago. I was overjoyed
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    germy's Avatar
    germy is offline
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,875

    #18
    Matchbox: Never heard of that before but it looks amazing.

    <3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  9. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,322
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Matchbox: Never heard of that before but it looks amazing.
    They ARE amazing, and conveniently very easy to make. All you need to do is get vanilla ice cream and drown it with hot coffee; “affogato” literally means “drowned”. The heat in the coffee begins to melt the ice cream, and it all becomes very pleasant.

    I’m surprised none of you Americans seem to know it. Do you just...not have Italians?
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  10. Senior Member
    Medic2Doula's Avatar
    Medic2Doula is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    They ARE amazing, and conveniently very easy to make. All you need to do is get vanilla ice cream and drown it with hot coffee; “affogato” literally means “drowned”. The heat in the coffee begins to melt the ice cream, and it all becomes very pleasant.

    I’m surprised none of you Americans seem to know it. Do you just...not have Italians?
    there is an Italian family on our street two houses down. my very racist neighbor keeps referring to them as "the Mexicans."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •