Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday Boredom

1. Senior Member

Thursday Boredom

Advertisements
    The ĎIím bored and donít have anything to respond to but donít want this place to die so I make a random thread,í thread.

So howís your Thursday evening going? Anything exciting? Today was my Friday...taking tomorrow off to have a family day at Disney since my husband heads north Wednesday. I should be packing...but Iím putting that off...for as many times as weíve moved youíd think Iíd be on top of it!
  2. Senior Member
    I waited too long to eat so now I have a headache I do this way too often, I just fail at sustaining life I guess.

I have to drive an hour to my boring af internship tomorrow, but I have a Disney vacation planned at the end of January and I'm SO EXCITED. im literally thinking about taking the day off 60 days out to reserve my fast passes. I got early breakfast reservations at crystal palace for empty magic kingdom pictures. Im literally so excited I've cried multiple times. My bf is like, please stop talking about Disney. I explained the fast pass strategy to him earlier and he said "wow you've done a lot of research" and I don't think he meant it like he's impressed
  3. Senior Member
    Nothing exciting here. About to go hop in bed and watch Grey’s Anatomy. Trying to keep down my dinner of tator tots. Morning sickness is no joke!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I waited too long to eat so now I have a headache I do this way too often, I just fail at sustaining life I guess.

I have to drive an hour to my boring af internship tomorrow, but I have a Disney vacation planned at the end of January and I'm SO EXCITED. im literally thinking about taking the day off 60 days out to reserve my fast passes. I got early breakfast reservations at crystal palace for empty magic kingdom pictures. Im literally so excited I've cried multiple times. My bf is like, please stop talking about Disney. I explained the fast pass strategy to him earlier and he said "wow you've done a lot of research" and I don't think he meant it like he's impressed
    There really is an art to it! We tried to get character dining for tomorrow but nothing in the times we want...oh well. Sometimes we get lucky...have you purchased photopass or memory maker? If not, DONíT...add me on MyDisneyExperience and I can download them for you. Are you guys staying on property? Iím going to miss being so close and hope we can make a few more trips before our annual passes expire next year.
  5. Senior Member

We go in a week! but I procrastinated and didn't get any good fast passes and only one good dining reservation. I don't care though!

-------

As for Thursday, it's been rough. I went to nickel draft night until like 1:30am, then I was up for work at 5am, and ended the day at kickball practice. Tomorrow I'm off but I don't even get to sleep in because I have like 30 things planned. The last few months have been non-stop go go go and I'm just exhausted.

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    There really is an art to it! We tried to get character dining for tomorrow but nothing in the times we want...oh well. Sometimes we get lucky...have you purchased photopass or memory maker? If not, DON’T...add me on MyDisneyExperience and I can download them for you. Are you guys staying on property? I’m going to miss being so close and hope we can make a few more trips before our annual passes expire next year.
    I was only planning to individually download maybe 1-2 specific pictures, I haven't looked into memory maker or anything because I really hate having my picture taken so I know it wouldn't be worth the price if you can help me out with that I'd SUPER appreciate it though!! We're staying at pop century

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    We go in a week! but I procrastinated and didn't get any good fast passes and only one good dining reservation. I don't care though!

-------

As for Thursday, it's been rough. I went to nickel draft night until like 1:30am, then I was up for work at 5am, and ended the day at kickball practice. Tomorrow I'm off but I don't even get to sleep in because I have like 30 things planned. The last few months have been non-stop go go go and I'm just exhausted.
    I've been creeping around the WDW subreddit for like a month now and it looks like you might have a decent shot at scoring fast passes day of when people cancel. Keep checking!! And mousedining.com helped me get my breakfast reservation, I set up new alerts for Be Our Guest so I'm reeeeally hoping.
  7. Senior Member
    OMG ALSO if either of you can snag me a pair of rose gold Minnie ears and throw them in the mail I will venmo you AND be eternally grateful. I need those damn ears. My friend from work was just there this past weekend and tried to get me some but they hadn't restocked yet.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    There really is an art to it! We tried to get character dining for tomorrow but nothing in the times we want...oh well. Sometimes we get lucky...have you purchased photopass or memory maker? If not, DONíT...add me on MyDisneyExperience and I can download them for you. Are you guys staying on property? Iím going to miss being so close and hope we can make a few more trips before our annual passes expire next year.
    We might get the Memory Maker this time because I heard they're offering a great deal for MIL families if you purchase it at the park. Do you think it's worth it?

I was only planning to individually download maybe 1-2 specific pictures, I haven't looked into memory maker or anything because I really hate having my picture taken so I know it wouldn't be worth the price if you can help me out with that I'd SUPER appreciate it though!! We're staying at pop century

I've been creeping around the WDW subreddit for like a month now and it looks like you might have a decent shot at scoring fast passes day of when people cancel. Keep checking!! And mousedining.com helped me get my breakfast reservation, I set up new alerts for Be Our Guest so I'm reeeeally hoping.
    I will check those out! I was so disappointed to learn that Be Our Guest doesn't do open seating for lunch anymore. The last time we were at WDW was in 2014 and we waited like 15 minutes tops to eat at BOG without a reservation. :/

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    We might get the Memory Maker this time because I heard they're offering a great deal for MIL families if you purchase it at the park. Do you think it's worth it?

I will check those out! I was so disappointed to learn that Be Our Guest doesn't do open seating for lunch anymore. The last time we were at WDW was in 2014 and we waited like 15 minutes tops to eat at BOG without a reservation. :/
    I just wanna go inside! I couldn't care less about the food tbh I just wanna see it irl. I'll pay the price of a dinner there to be able to go in
  10. Senior Member
    I just wanna go inside! I couldn't care less about the food tbh I just wanna see it irl. I'll pay the price of a dinner there to be able to go in
    It's a really cool experience! We ate in the West Wing (it reminded me of a pirate ship for some reason ), but we walked around the other 2 rooms just to check them out. The ballroom is like straight out of the movie!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast