Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Halloween 2018!

  1. Team Rocket
    rocket_lizz's Avatar
    rocket_lizz is offline
    Team Rocket
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego!!!
    Posts
    9,069
    #21
    Advertisements
    I have one of those cat hats that has long pieces hanging down each side with paws to stick your hands in. That's my go-to costume. DH and I bought 15 lbs of candy this year, I can't wait! I have pumpkins out, ghosts hanging from the eaves, and flickering orange lights in the trees and along the garage roof.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Senior Member
    Medic2Doula's Avatar
    Medic2Doula is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    #22
    I'm thinking about going as Daria.

    dd 1 is Elena of Avelor this week, last week she wanted to be Jasmine.

    ds is Goose from Top Gun, and dh is going to be Maverick (even though he has a mustache and would pass for Goose)

    dd 2 is going as Totoro

    dd3 is going to be either a soot sprite, a bear, or pumpkin.
  3. Senior Member
    PaUSMC's Avatar
    PaUSMC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    656
    #23
    I never dress up, but I always dress up the dog. Still haven't decided on something for her this year
  4. Moderator
    twistertwin's Avatar
    twistertwin is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valdosta, GA
    Posts
    8,578


    #24
    I don't dress up. Ever.

    My youngest is going as a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

    My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

    My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
  5. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I don't dress up. Ever.

    My youngest is going as a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

    My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

    My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
    OMG I loooooove the videos of people impersonating the waving tube man!!! PLEASE post a video!!!
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    germy's Avatar
    germy is offline
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,875

    #26
    Dude. PLEASE post pictures. That's gonna be cute as shit.


    We were going to do a family Star Wars theme (Leia, Darth, Kylo Ren, and Rey) but I kinda pushed it on everyone and then felt bad because it wasn't what the kids REALLY wanted to be. So, we're not dressing up and the kids will be a ninja and an animal jam wolf.

    <3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    JennyJennJenn's Avatar
    JennyJennJenn is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me- NJ Him- Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,675


    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    I have one of those cat hats that has long pieces hanging down each side with paws to stick your hands in. That's my go-to costume. DH and I bought 15 lbs of candy this year, I can't wait! I have pumpkins out, ghosts hanging from the eaves, and flickering orange lights in the trees and along the garage roof.
    Aww that sounds so cute! We buy a ton of candy too, my Grandfather counted the trick or treater's that came through in 1996, he stopped when he went over 200, it's only gotten busier since! We have tons of trick-or-treater's lol! Aww I bet your house looks fabulous! I love Halloween decorations! A little spooky and a little fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    I'm thinking about going as Daria.

    dd 1 is Elena of Avelor this week, last week she wanted to be Jasmine.

    ds is Goose from Top Gun, and dh is going to be Maverick (even though he has a mustache and would pass for Goose)

    dd 2 is going as Totoro

    dd3 is going to be either a soot sprite, a bear, or pumpkin.
    This is GREAT! I LOOOOOOVED Daria! Definitely share pictures!!! Lol! Of the kiddos too!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    I never dress up, but I always dress up the dog. Still haven't decided on something for her this year
    I wish my doggos would leave costumes on instead of destroying them!

    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I don't dress up. Ever.

    My youngest is going as a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

    My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

    My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
    Aw why not?? Just not your thing? I bet your kiddos will look great! We expect pics :-P

    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Dude. PLEASE post pictures. That's gonna be cute as shit.


    We were going to do a family Star Wars theme (Leia, Darth, Kylo Ren, and Rey) but I kinda pushed it on everyone and then felt bad because it wasn't what the kids REALLY wanted to be. So, we're not dressing up and the kids will be a ninja and an animal jam wolf.
    Aww I want to see pics of your fam dressed up in Star Wars stuffs! But, alas, I understand how that goes lol! I bet their Ninja and Animal Jam wolf (I have no idea what this is ) costumes will looks great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  8. Moderator
    twistertwin's Avatar
    twistertwin is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valdosta, GA
    Posts
    8,578


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post

    Aw why not?? Just not your thing? I bet your kiddos will look great! We expect pics :-P



    Aww I want to see pics of your fam dressed up in Star Wars stuffs! But, alas, I understand how that goes lol! I bet their Ninja and Animal Jam wolf (I have no idea what this is ) costumes will looks great!
    I hate Halloween. Even as a kid. My kids don't know though..I keep it on the down low

    I want to see the Animal Jam wolf!! My youngest is obsessed with animal jam!!
  9. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I don't dress up. Ever.

    My youngest is going as a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

    My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

    My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
    lmaooooo your son remains my favorite
  10. Senior Member
    Sabrina22LE's Avatar
    Sabrina22LE is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,394
    #30
    I'll be in Vegas, probably dressed as a unicorn, but it all depends on how much luggage space I have for a costume. I'll be hanging out with a Negan from The Walking Dead and a steampunk inventor. Quite the bunch.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •