Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2018!

1. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Advertisements
    I have one of those cat hats that has long pieces hanging down each side with paws to stick your hands in. That's my go-to costume. DH and I bought 15 lbs of candy this year, I can't wait! I have pumpkins out, ghosts hanging from the eaves, and flickering orange lights in the trees and along the garage roof.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Senior Member
    I'm thinking about going as Daria.

dd 1 is Elena of Avelor this week, last week she wanted to be Jasmine.

ds is Goose from Top Gun, and dh is going to be Maverick (even though he has a mustache and would pass for Goose)

dd 2 is going as Totoro

dd3 is going to be either a soot sprite, a bear, or pumpkin.
  3. Senior Member
    I never dress up, but I always dress up the dog. Still haven't decided on something for her this year
  4. Moderator

I don't dress up. Ever.

My youngest is going as a wacky waving inflatable tube man.

My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
  5. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I don't dress up. Ever.

My middle daughter will be 14 tomorrow and is like soooo over Halloween, so who knows if she will dress up or not.

My oldest son has a couple parties to go to and is going as a Founding Dad. So George Washington wig with a sweater vest, khakis, fanny pack, and holding the Constitution. It's pretty fantastic.
    OMG I loooooove the videos of people impersonating the waving tube man!!! PLEASE post a video!!!
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Dude. PLEASE post pictures. That's gonna be cute as shit.

We were going to do a family Star Wars theme (Leia, Darth, Kylo Ren, and Rey) but I kinda pushed it on everyone and then felt bad because it wasn't what the kids REALLY wanted to be. So, we're not dressing up and the kids will be a ninja and an animal jam wolf.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    I have one of those cat hats that has long pieces hanging down each side with paws to stick your hands in. That's my go-to costume. DH and I bought 15 lbs of candy this year, I can't wait! I have pumpkins out, ghosts hanging from the eaves, and flickering orange lights in the trees and along the garage roof.
    Aww that sounds so cute! We buy a ton of candy too, my Grandfather counted the trick or treater's that came through in 1996, he stopped when he went over 200, it's only gotten busier since! We have tons of trick-or-treater's lol! Aww I bet your house looks fabulous! I love Halloween decorations! A little spooky and a little fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    I'm thinking about going as Daria.

dd 1 is Elena of Avelor this week, last week she wanted to be Jasmine.

ds is Goose from Top Gun, and dh is going to be Maverick (even though he has a mustache and would pass for Goose)

dd 2 is going as Totoro

dd3 is going to be either a soot sprite, a bear, or pumpkin.
    This is GREAT! I LOOOOOOVED Daria! Definitely share pictures!!! Lol! Of the kiddos too!

Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    I never dress up, but I always dress up the dog. Still haven't decided on something for her this year
    I wish my doggos would leave costumes on instead of destroying them!

I don't dress up. Ever.

Aw why not?? Just not your thing? I bet your kiddos will look great! We expect pics :-P

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Dude. PLEASE post pictures. That's gonna be cute as shit.

We were going to do a family Star Wars theme (Leia, Darth, Kylo Ren, and Rey) but I kinda pushed it on everyone and then felt bad because it wasn't what the kids REALLY wanted to be. So, we're not dressing up and the kids will be a ninja and an animal jam wolf.
    Aww I want to see pics of your fam dressed up in Star Wars stuffs! But, alas, I understand how that goes lol! I bet their Ninja and Animal Jam wolf (I have no idea what this is ) costumes will looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  8. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post

Aw why not?? Just not your thing? I bet your kiddos will look great! We expect pics :-P

Aww I want to see pics of your fam dressed up in Star Wars stuffs! But, alas, I understand how that goes lol! I bet their Ninja and Animal Jam wolf (I have no idea what this is ) costumes will looks great!
    I hate Halloween. Even as a kid. My kids don't know though..I keep it on the down low

I want to see the Animal Jam wolf!! My youngest is obsessed with animal jam!!
  9. Senior Member
    I don't dress up. Ever.

lmaooooo your son remains my favorite
  10. Senior Member
    I'll be in Vegas, probably dressed as a unicorn, but it all depends on how much luggage space I have for a costume. I'll be hanging out with a Negan from The Walking Dead and a steampunk inventor. Quite the bunch.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast