Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Halloween 2018!

  1. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #11
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    I'm going to be a worn out mom for Halloween this year. I've already got the dark circles/bags under my eyes, lack of sleep, messy hair, no make up look going because I think ahead, lol.
    hahahaha. Rock it! I bet you look great though!

    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I LOVE this so much!!!! April and Andy are my favorite!!!

    DH and I are going to the Halloween party at Disney World and we're dressing up as Kronk and Yzma from Emperor's New Groove.
    I'm bummed you'll miss the party but this just means we'll have to get together twice to make up for it. I can't wait to see your costumes and Disney pictures!!!
  2. Regular Member
    subgf71573's Avatar
    subgf71573 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    72
    #12
    Ahhhh I have no idea, tbh. Haven't even thought about it. I got these almost thigh high boots two months ago, so maybe I'll be a pirate.
  3. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    I like it! Change it up!!



    but bby you're always a cute girl so how is this a costume
    The cat ears
  4. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The cat ears
    cutest cat ever!
  5. Senior Member
    maegan's Avatar
    maegan is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    13,458
    #15
    My branch is dressing as a zoo. We're all wearing animal onesies and mine is a lemur and it's so comfy and has pockets and I basically want to wear it all the time.
  6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,538
    #16
    This is our first American Halloween in 3 years and I forgot how big it was here. So many houses decorated and stores are full of spooky fun!

    I have had some pretty good costumes the last few years. I never say what it is before Halloween though!


    life's a party, rock your body
  7. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    sweetvanity's Avatar
    sweetvanity is offline
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    9,370
    #17
    M is going as Westley and I'm going as Princess Buttercup.

    www.SnarkyFit.com
  8. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    My branch is dressing as a zoo. We're all wearing animal onesies and mine is a lemur and it's so comfy and has pockets and I basically want to wear it all the time.
    Please tell me you'll post a group photo on 11/1?

    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    This is our first American Halloween in 3 years and I forgot how big it was here. So many houses decorated and stores are full of spooky fun!

    I have had some pretty good costumes the last few years. I never say what it is before Halloween though!
    Can we get a hint?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    M is going as Westley and I'm going as Princess Buttercup.
    That. Is. Amazing.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    JennyJennJenn's Avatar
    JennyJennJenn is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me- NJ Him- Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,675


    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm gonna be a girl in a cute dress and cat ears
    Awww you'll be adorable! I can't wait to see pics! Does your furbaby dress up? Mine kind of hate it when I put costumes/clothes on them, but maybe I will this year

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    I like it! Change it up!!



    but bby you're always a cute girl so how is this a costume
    That's the plan, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do yet! Last year I had a lot of fun, I dressed up as Doc McStuffins because Doc was my God Daughters favorite, we have a TON of little kids that come through our neighborhood (I live in a development that's shaped like a horseshoe, and my road goes up the middle of the horseshoe... So we get A LOT trick or treater's from the area with little ones because it's a REALLY safe neighborhood and even with all of the trick or treater's we get, there's still very little traffic that comes through!) All of the little kids ADORED it, and even the bigger kids got a good giggle out of it We'll see what happens, I have a couple of costumes that I've never worn, like a strawberry shortcake outfit and a Harry Potter outfit, we'll see what kind of mood I'm in

    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    I'm going to be a worn out mom for Halloween this year. I've already got the dark circles/bags under my eyes, lack of sleep, messy hair, no make up look going because I think ahead, lol.
    I love it! I could totally pull this off lately and I don't have any kiddos! :-P

    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I LOVE this so much!!!! April and Andy are my favorite!!!

    DH and I are going to the Halloween party at Disney World and we're dressing up as Kronk and Yzma from Emperor's New Groove.
    I can't wait to see pics of Halloween in Disney! And I think the Kronk and Yzma costumes will be AWESOME!! I hope you guys have a BLAST!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    JennyJennJenn's Avatar
    JennyJennJenn is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me- NJ Him- Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,675


    #20
    OOPS I didn't see there was a second page haha

    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    My branch is dressing as a zoo. We're all wearing animal onesies and mine is a lemur and it's so comfy and has pockets and I basically want to wear it all the time.
    Oh my goodness! Yes! We need group pictures! That's so much fun! And a costume with POCKETS?!?!??! That's almost as awesome as dresses with pockets!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    This is our first American Halloween in 3 years and I forgot how big it was here. So many houses decorated and stores are full of spooky fun!

    I have had some pretty good costumes the last few years. I never say what it is before Halloween though!
    Aww I hope you have a blast! I love Halloween! I have never gotten super into it, but it always ends up being such a fun time of year! (And it means winter is around the corner, and I uhh kind of LOVE the fall/winter )

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    M is going as Westley and I'm going as Princess Buttercup.
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the Princess Bride!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •