Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday! What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

1. Regular Member

Happy Friday! What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Advertisements
    It's a slow day at work and I'm counting down the minutes until I'm whisked away to the mountains in North Carolina this evening by the boy (because I have no idea what to call him right now ).
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I plan on sleeping. This week has been a drag, I'm so tired. Last week I had a viral illness and this week I've got a UTI and I just want to be healthy so I plan on napping until that happens

Other than that, I think DH and I might go to the beach, it's supposed to be like 93 here so might as well
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Enjoy the mountains! NC's mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway are gorgeous. Do you know where you're going?

My weekend will be pretty low key. Tonight I'm going to clean the house (I'm still not used to living in my own place, lol) and probably watch Hulu/read. Tomorrow I'm helping my best friends redo their wedding photos (their photographer didn't show up when they got married this July!!!), and then Sunday I'll probably sleep in, make brunch, and meal prep for the week ahead. I have a busy few weekends coming up so I'm going to enjoy this quiet one.
  4. Senior Member
    NAVY BALL!!!!!
    NO KIDS!!!!

dh is both reenlisting and putting in his conditional release.

other than the ball, I have no plans
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Op, enjoy the mountains!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    I plan on sleeping. This week has been a drag, I'm so tired. Last week I had a viral illness and this week I've got a UTI and I just want to be healthy so I plan on napping until that happens

Other than that, I think DH and I might go to the beach, it's supposed to be like 93 here so might as well
    Uti’s are the worst!! I hope you feel better soon!

I’m gonna grab drinks with a coworker tonight. This weekend I’m planning on taking the dogs for a hike sometime. I also need to do some jacket shopping because it’s about to start getting chilly.

I Eelizah
  6. Regular Member

Oh no, that's awful! I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. Feel better soon <3 But yes! Get some sleep and catch those rays! I'm kind of jealous that you have the sun - it's been raining all week here.

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Enjoy the mountains! NC's mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway are gorgeous. Do you know where you're going?

My weekend will be pretty low key. Tonight I'm going to clean the house (I'm still not used to living in my own place, lol) and probably watch Hulu/read. Tomorrow I'm helping my best friends redo their wedding photos (their photographer didn't show up when they got married this July!!!), and then Sunday I'll probably sleep in, make brunch, and meal prep for the week ahead. I have a busy few weekends coming up so I'm going to enjoy this quiet one.
    I honestly have no idea. It was a last minute, spontaneous idea he had and he was on duty yesterday so there was no planning. We'll just drive down when he gets off tonight and stay somewhere, I suppose. But the waiting is Killing Me.

That sounds like a pretty fantastic weekend. What are you watching on Hulu right now? I just got caught up on Grey's Anatomy and I am such a bottle of emotions.
    I can't believe their photographer didn't show up! That's ridiculous! But that's pretty great that you're helping them- I feel like that makes the pictures even more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    NAVY BALL!!!!!
    NO KIDS!!!!

dh is both reenlisting and putting in his conditional release.

other than the ball, I have no plans
    Wooo!! That's all so exciting! What is a conditional release?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    Op, enjoy the mountains!!!

Uti’s are the worst!! I hope you feel better soon!

I’m gonna grab drinks with a coworker tonight. This weekend I’m planning on taking the dogs for a hike sometime. I also need to do some jacket shopping because it’s about to start getting chilly.
    Thanks! And that sounds like a great weekend. I should probably do some flannel shopping because things are starting to cool down around here as well.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subgf71573 View Post
    Oh no, that's awful! I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. Feel better soon <3 But yes! Get some sleep and catch those rays! I'm kind of jealous that you have the sun - it's been raining all week here.

I honestly have no idea. It was a last minute, spontaneous idea he had and he was on duty yesterday so there was no planning. We'll just drive down when he gets off tonight and stay somewhere, I suppose. But the waiting is Killing Me.

That sounds like a pretty fantastic weekend. What are you watching on Hulu right now? I just got caught up on Grey's Anatomy and I am such a bottle of emotions.
    I can't believe their photographer didn't show up! That's ridiculous! But that's pretty great that you're helping them- I feel like that makes the pictures even more special.

Wooo!! That's all so exciting! What is a conditional release?

Thanks! And that sounds like a great weekend. I should probably do some flannel shopping because things are starting to cool down around here as well.
    It is something that says if the air force picks him up, the navy will let him go. he is trying to go active any way he can
  8. Senior Member
    Finalizing deployment stuff. Having a smash cake for our daughter who turns 1 the day he leaves, hopefully go search for the great pumpkin, maybe see some good friends (if our son is feeling well)
  9. Senior Member
    I love the Blue Ridge mountains. Have fun!

So my weekend is packed. I'm going fishing with friends, running a 10k, work, bbq, kickball game, dinner with friends. Ugh, idk how I'm going to do it all.

10. Senior Member

Drinking plenty of fluids (I do water and cranberry juice) will help! I had a very painful UTI a year and a half ago and startrd taking cranberry concentrate softgels every other morning and haven't had a UTI since.

DH's birthday is this weekend, so we'll be celebrating that. We were planning to go to the Navy ball, but DH's schedule got changed.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast