Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your SO like?

1. Regular Member

What's your SO like?

Advertisements
    It's storming where I'm from and really boring. I've seen old threads where people talk about how they met their SO and I though they were cool so I wanted to do something similar. What's your SO like?
    For me my DB is a complete goofball. We met on Halloween when he was trying to scare me during a Haunted House we were working. If anyone has seen Glee he is just like the character Finn Hudson. He's a little ditzy at times and loves sports! He also plays the drums and guitar. He's very sweet and protective over me and everyone he's close to. We have the most amazing relationship either of us has been in. We truly are best friends and do everything together. He's a complete pain in the ass but I wouldn't trade him for the world.
  2. Senior Member
    My husband is funny and that's what initially attracted me to him. He's a social butterfly and can start a conversation with anyone. He'll have you laughing within seconds of meeting him. Any of the members on here who've met him would tell you the same.

He's athletic, very competitive, and very driven. He's also a nerd who watches too much anime and plays video games.

He's fun to be around and that's why I love him!

3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    My husband is funny and that's what initially attracted me to him. He's a social butterfly and can start a conversation with anyone. He'll have you laughing within seconds of meeting him. Any of the members on here who've met him would tell you the same.

He's athletic, very competitive, and very driven. He's also a nerd who watches too much anime and plays video games.

My boyfriends plays too many video games too!
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post

Dude. Your DH is freaking hilarious. So much fun. And patient when I literally cannot see the pool table or take a shot

My SO and I haven't been dating long so I won't say too much at the risk of sounding like a complete creeper, but I think he's very funny and genuine. We are literally the same person with the same sense of humor, goals, and lifestyle which I really appreciate. He is also really social and knows everyone wherever we have gone in his town. I jokingly have called him the mayor. Plus he's all about feeding me and complimenting my butt so I am happy.
  5. Regular Member
    Cute idea!

DB is probably one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met and he will do literally anything to keep a smile on my face. He LOVES to dance which at times I love and other times it drives me absolutely nuts but that would never stop him. He is also waaaaaaay more sappy and romantic that I am, which isn't a bad thing but he's all about grand romantic gestures and talking about feelings and I'm usually just over here rolling my eyes at him.

Also, he puts up with my sassiness like a pro so I'll keep him.
  6. Regular Member
    My boyfriend is the king of bad jokes. Literally everything to him is funny. He is always making me laugh but i swear sometimes i just want to shake him and tell that not everything is a joke haha.
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmelbell19 View Post
    Cute idea!

DB is probably one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met and he will do literally anything to keep a smile on my face. He LOVES to dance which at times I love and other times it drives me absolutely nuts but that would never stop him. He is also waaaaaaay more sappy and romantic that I am, which isn't a bad thing but he's all about grand romantic gestures and talking about feelings and I'm usually just over here rolling my eyes at him.

Also, he puts up with my sassiness like a pro so I'll keep him.
    Aw your DB sounds a lot like mine!
    Seriously if you can find a guy who can handle your sassiness then he's a keeper! My DB puts up with me talking about makeup 24/7 and ranting about fictional characters like they're real people 😂

Quote Originally Posted by allyforte View Post
    My boyfriend is the king of bad jokes. Literally everything to him is funny. He is always making me laugh but i swear sometimes i just want to shake him and tell that not everything is a joke haha.
    That first sentence alone made my day 😂

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Dude. Your DH is freaking hilarious. So much fun. And patient when I literally cannot see the pool table or take a shot

My SO and I haven't been dating long so I won't say too much at the risk of sounding like a complete creeper, but I think he's very funny and genuine. We are literally the same person with the same sense of humor, goals, and lifestyle which I really appreciate. He is also really social and knows everyone wherever we have gone in his town. I jokingly have called him the mayor. Plus he's all about feeding me and complimenting my butt so I am happy.
    Food and butt compliments are highly important!
  8. Regular Member
    Oh yeah. I can be a bit of a brat and he handles it with such grace.

Girl, I hear you. He got an entire email of me talking about how Season 6 of Scandal becoming available on Netflix and how I couldn't believe what was happening and essentially a play by play for him.

Thank goodness he loves me.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post

But like what else does one need in life?

I'm single af, just being a creep over here.
  10. Regular Member
    Girl same and I don't know how he does it.
    I watched the new season of Degrassi The Next Class while I was at his house and he sat next to listening to me yell at my phone through the entire season. He also deals with me talking about Grant Gustin's abs 🙈
    We are both lucky to have great BFs.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast