Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hiiiiiiii!

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

hiiiiiiii!

Advertisements
    tell me about your lives!

I'm busy with work (still loving my new-ish job, it's amazeballs), prepping to move and house hunt, and I'm dating a very cute boy
  2. Senior Member
    HAAIIIIIII

I started TWO new jobs. One "real" big girl job, got a sweet raise and my own office. I am absolutely loving it. Then I started working at this coffee shop that becomes a bar at night. It's ballin' I also love it.

No boys because the last one turned out to be a sociopath, so you know, going to cool my jets for a while.

Oh and I got a sweet new road bike that I've been riding to work!

Sup.
  3. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    HAAIIIIIII

I started TWO new jobs. One "real" big girl job, got a sweet raise and my own office. I am absolutely loving it. Then I started working at this coffee shop that becomes a bar at night. It's ballin' I also love it.

No boys because the last one turned out to be a sociopath, so you know, going to cool my jets for a while.

Sup.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Go you for being a boss bitch with two jobs and your own office! AND a bike! Can I be you when I grow up?
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Go you for being a boss bitch with two jobs and your own office! AND a bike! Can I be you when I grow up?
    LMAO conveniently ignoring that part where I dated a sociopath (and this isn't an armchair diagnosis before anybody jumps my guns). I can just never get my love life and career on track at the same time, but like mega meh.

Tell me about your new job, and boiiiiii
  5. we were all rooting for you
    LMAO conveniently ignoring that part where I dated a sociopath (and this isn't an armchair diagnosis before anybody jumps my guns). I can just never get my love life and career on track at the same time, but like mega meh.

Tell me about your new job, and boiiiiii
    Only because I dated a few sociopaths in DC and have literally never dated anybody whilst having my own shit together. I feel you

My job is awesome. I work for Special Olympics and I work from home so I wear comfy pants most days and don't have to draw on my eyebrows unless I'm on the road. I feel this is a career high. This boy and I are going on another date tonight and he's coming to the beach this weekend for my birthday. Apparently he already bought me a present We click on a lot of levels but I'm mostly just enjoying that we send each other an insane amount of dog memes every day.

What's your big girl job?! How's dat MPA life treating you!?
  6. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    HIIIIIII

I am so ughpissed today. We have a grant application due this FRIDAY and one of the Co-PIs went rogue and took all the documents that were being worked on collaboratively in Google Drive and hid them on his own PC "to add his 4000-word part and then work on editing" (he was not asked to do the editing part).

Apparently he finished editing his draft at 1 am last night but didn't send it to anyone or put it back in Google so we're all like "wtf... how are we supposed to finish this?"

Aside from that, life is pretty good. DH and I are going on a date tonight. Greek food and then seeing Dunkirk
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  7. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    HIIIIIII

I am so ughpissed today. We have a grant application due this FRIDAY and one of the Co-PIs went rogue and took all the documents that were being worked on collaboratively in Google Drive and hid them on his own PC "to add his 4000-word part and then work on editing" (he was not asked to do the editing part).

Apparently he finished editing his draft at 1 am last night but didn't send it to anyone or put it back in Google so we're all like "wtf... how are we supposed to finish this?"

Aside from that, life is pretty good. DH and I are going on a date tonight. Greek food and then seeing Dunkirk
    That is literally the WORST. I write a fair number of grants and feel you, a lot of the times it's like group work all over again.

But yay for dates! Let me know how Dunkirk is please!
  8. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Che bitches

Life is good. I'm stuffing myself on late night mi goreng (it's everything I've ever wanted in life) and watching documentaries on youtube.

HAAIIIIIII

Sup.
    What kind of bike?
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  9. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    Che bitches

Life is good. I'm stuffing myself on late night mi goreng (it's everything I've ever wanted in life) and watching documentaries on youtube.

What kind of bike?
    What is mi goreng?
  10. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    That is literally the WORST. I write a fair number of grants and feel you, a lot of the times it's like group work all over again.

But yay for dates! Let me know how Dunkirk is please!
    omg that picture. It IS like group work. The last one I did back in april had 42 co-PIs. It was a mess, a terrible mess.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast