Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend plans?

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Weekend plans?

Advertisements
    What are your plans for the weekend??

I'm going to hang out with my bff tonight and then clean up the house a bit tomorrow. We're supposed to close this week so I need to get the remaining things out of the garage. Can not wait to finish selling the house

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My new hiking bag is here so I'll be taking it for a spin or two. I also need to go shopping... I need Vegas clothes.
  3. Senior Member
    I'm getting dinner tonight with KittenMittens. Tomorrow I might go on a road trip with my friends.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We've been trying to renovate the house, but we can't settle in a paint color. So picking one is the goal for this weekend. Other than that just cleaning. I'm supposed to be hanging out with an old friend for the first time since we had a pretty bad falling out. I've been feeling pretty apprehensive about it, but she hasn't text me about it so I'm thinking it might not happen.

I Eelizah
  5. Senior Member
    I'm giving up hope of having this baby this weekend. but that would be nice.
  6. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Yesterday was grocery shopping, cooking, haircut, buy a new phone, more grocery shopping, and more cooking lol. Today was more cooking and cleaning. My dude is on his way over now, we're gonna grab dinner and then tomorrow we're going to the Udvar Hazy which is the air and space museum out by Dulles that has the space shuttle! SO FREAKING PUMPED! We'll prob hit some wineries when we're out there too. Mon is relaxing plus I might go poke around some other museums or this festival that's in town. On the 4th, my hood is doing a parade so I'll go down for that plus my friend is having a bbq. I took a 5 day weekend because why not?! 'Murica
    ~Becca~

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Yesterday was grocery shopping, cooking, haircut, buy a new phone, more grocery shopping, and more cooking lol. Today was more cooking and cleaning. My dude is on his way over now, we're gonna grab dinner and then tomorrow we're going to the Udvar Hazy which is the air and space museum out by Dulles that has the space shuttle! SO FREAKING PUMPED! We'll prob hit some wineries when we're out there too. Mon is relaxing plus I might go poke around some other museums or this festival that's in town. On the 4th, my hood is doing a parade so I'll go down for that plus my friend is having a bbq. I took a 5 day weekend because why not?! 'Murica
    Udvar Hazy is amazing!! I really like Bull Run Winery not uber close to Sterling but its awesome.

We're just hanging out--DH is off until Wednesday so we are spending some time together and we announced to my parents today which was awesome--pretty sure my mom is still crying.
  8. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    There's a winter festival in town today. Children One and Two are now on school holidays, so we're going.

They've got an ice rink set up, and Child One has his heart set on ice skating. He's never been before. This will either end very well or very badly.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    We're in San Francisco til tomorrow and then we're headed down to LA/Hollywood for a couple days and then out to Vegas for the 4th.
  10. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    Udvar Hazy is amazing!! I really like Bull Run Winery not uber close to Sterling but its awesome.

We're just hanging out--DH is off until Wednesday so we are spending some time together and we announced to my parents today which was awesome--pretty sure my mom is still crying.
    You were right, the museum was incredible! I seriously got goosebumps when I walked into the space shuttle hangar! I think that was my favorite, followed by the SR-71! That thing was a freaking BEAST, I knew it was a big aircraft but I had no idea it was THAT big lol! We didn't end up hitting any wineries but will def add that one to the list, thanks!!
    ~Becca~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast