Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Any Office fans?

1. Regular Member

Any Office fans?

Advertisements
    I know the show ended a long time ago but I'm still an avid watcher and I know a lot of people still like it!
    Anyway, I read an article that stated that Erin's (Ellie Kemper) character was introduced to the show as a way to replace Michael when he left..... uhhhh what?
    1. The character wasn't big enough to replace Michael Scott
    2. She was added like 2 seasons before Michael ever left!

The link was definitely one of those click-bait things so I didn't really pay attention to it, but I thought it would make fun and meaningless conversation.
    Any thoughts on this?
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    To be perfectly honest I think Michael became less and less funny towards the end of the show. Erin and Kelly Kapoor were the best parts of the last seasons!
  3. Senior Member
    I like the show... we rotate the office, cheers, and fraiser. These shows are the only ones that we can watch with kids running around and not worry too much about the content.

I love the Jim pranks.
    The future Dwight faxes, Asian Jim, and all of Dwight's stuff in the vending machine are my favorites.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    To be perfectly honest I think Michael became less and less funny towards the end of the show. Erin and Kelly Kapoor were the best parts of the last seasons!
    Kelly Kapoor was definitely hilarious. She was edgy & funny at just the right moments. I like that she didn't get overdone on the show the way that Kevin did. By the end of the series he was pretty ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post

I love the Jim pranks.

The future Dwight faxes, Asian Jim, and all of Dwight's stuff in the vending machine are my favorites.
    Asian Jim was genius! Hahaha. They even changed the picture on his desk!! ���� another one I really liked (although it was super small) was when Jim convinced Dwight that the Benjamin Franklin he hired for Phyllis' bachelorette party was the real one!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Omg I love the Office lol I watch that over and over on Netflix. Never gets old. I hadn't heard about Michael being replaced though, that's interesting!
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xAbsolutelyAlicex View Post
    Omg I love the Office lol I watch that over and over on Netflix. Never gets old. I hadn't heard about Michael being replaced though, that's interesting!
    My sister just told me that Netflix is taking it off in a month!! Have you heard any of that?!
  7. Senior Member
    I liked the Flonkerton race!
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

8. Regular Member
    Me and my man watched the whole thing together and we absolutely love it so damn much. So freakin funny. We wanted Michael back though, it wasn't the same without him