Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB is about to get fired...

1. d12
    The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.

DB is about to get fired...

Advertisements
    He always insist on making the hotel reservations when I visit (very thoughtful, I know), however this is the second time he reserved rooms for the wrong week Lovvvvvvve him but I might have to strangle him before it's all said and done

What does everyone have going on this week? I'm four days away from heading to NC and seeing DB for the first time in NINE MONTHS so I'm just praying the days go by a little quicker
  2. Senior Member
    Uh oh, can that be fixed? I once purchased plane tickets for the entirely wrong month
  3. Senior Member
    "A" for effort. I once spelled DB's name wrong on his flight reservation and he was detained at an airport in Tokyo because his passport didn't match all of the paperwork. Have fun on your trip!
  4. d12
    He luckily caught it earlier this time...last time I had been delayed for several hours and was tired and cranky and we arrived at the hotel to find our reservations were for the next weekend haha I have almost bought tickets for the wrong month too! Thank God I saw it, I would have been mortified lol

I definitely give him credit for trying silly, silly man.
  5. d12
    Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    "A" for effort. I once spelled DB's name wrong on his flight reservation and he was detained at an airport in Tokyo because his passport didn't match all of the paperwork. Have fun on your trip!

OMG! Hahaha that is hilarious
  6. Senior Member
    When i saw the topic....my thought was what did this guy do to get kicked out? And my first thought as i was reading it was like really they are kicking him out because he messed up hotel reservations....why isn't the OIC taking care of but if he is the OIC still bad excuse........oh for you. So you can see him......GOT IT
  7. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    You had one job!

Nothing exciting here. My husband was really 'inconvenienced' when he got news he was being sent to our hometown for work training. And since he got a new puppy and the puppy isnt welcomed, I get to stay home with his puppy. Instead of visiting with my family like he is every night of the week. Yes I am bitter.
  8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Poor guy!

I went on a gals trip to Vegas a few years ago and got us tickets to see Thunder from Down Under. They were nonrefundable and immediately after I purchased them, I realized it was the wrong date I called them right away and thankfully they were nice and let me switch to the correct date without extra fees or anything!

I'm counting the days till the long weekend... I'm also going down to NC! Heading down to Jacksonville to stay with friends that PCSed there a few months ago No real set plans aside from drinking, hanging out, and exploring! Looking forward to getting out of town for a few days!!
    ~Becca~

9. d12
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Poor guy!

I went on a gals trip to Vegas a few years ago and got us tickets to see Thunder from Down Under. They were nonrefundable and immediately after I purchased them, I realized it was the wrong date I called them right away and thankfully they were nice and let me switch to the correct date without extra fees or anything!

I'm counting the days till the long weekend... I'm also going down to NC! Heading down to Jacksonville to stay with friends that PCSed there a few months ago No real set plans aside from drinking, hanging out, and exploring! Looking forward to getting out of town for a few days!!

That sounds like a great weekend. I was looking forward to relaxing but it looks like we will both be doing some classwork while we are there LOL
  10. Regular Member
    Oh man well at least he tried lol

Not many plans for this week, just getting the house cleaned and laundry completely done. Working on making a new meal every night and stepping out of my comfort zone as far as cooking goes
    Other than that, just relax since DH has his 4-day weekend for Memorial Day. A friend's little boys bday party on saturday and just clothes shopping for my new job at some point this weekend.

And I'm happy you finally get to see DB after nine months! Enjoy your time here! Pretty sure the weather down here in Fayett-nam (what another user on this board called Fayetteville in another post ) is supposed to be pretty nice this weekend!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast