Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Item Your Dog or Cat Ate...

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Luckily our dog likes to chew rather than actually eat things. We came home one day and found she had gone upstairs to my nightstand grabbed a pretty full bottle of Tylenol extra strength and chewed the whole bottom off. We had to call pet poison control just in case and induced vomiting with hydrogen peroxide. This was recently. She's almost 8. When she was a puppy she cheeed through her crate and a door and was waiting for us at the front door.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitla View Post
    My vibrator

My pup ate my release of lien paper! (Just paid off my car)
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    A previous coworker of mine, her dog would eat anything. Bones, sticks, rocks; seriously anything. This has resulted in him needing to have several emergency surgeries. She cages him while she's at work, but living with her grandmother, gma would let the pup out and he'd get into stuff. But she lives on her own now, so that's not an issue anymore.

My dog likes to eat pads from the bathroom garbage can. DH sometimes leaves the bathroom door open after he showers and Loui sneaks in. When I had my cat, he'd eat the litter. We cant let him get ahold of soft plastic bottles. Like the walmart ones, the aquafina or other name brand ones are fine. The soft ones he will eat.
    My dog also likes to eat used pads and tampons. We had to move the garbage cans to the cabinets under the vanities. And both of my dogs like to chew on/eat underwear that's been worn. Yuck
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkenbrandt View Post
    Rabbit poop

So far Sadie is a good dog but no one wants kisses after she chows down on some fresh rabbit poo...

I thought it was just my dog that did that lol
    My dog has eaten anything from a cell phone to underwear. Pretty much anything he can get his paws on, he will eat it
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kt_bug View Post
    My dog also likes to eat used pads and tampons. We had to move the garbage cans to the cabinets under the vanities. And both of my dogs like to chew on/eat underwear that's been worn. Yuck
    My dog used to do that too. But he'd eat my bras as well. Never DH's boxers though
  6. Regular Member
    YUCKKK! My old chihuahua that passed away a couple years ago used to do the same thing
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Butters chewed up a pair of Dior sunglasses when we first got him. I blamed DH for it though for not putting him in his crate, so he had to buy me new ones.

Both of them have been pretty good lately ... last thing I can remember is Butters stealing a piece of avocado off the counter. They usually don't eat things that aren't toys or food though.
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

My dog has chewed holes into our drywall

My big dog ate a whole pan of brownies one day and I was freaking out thinking he was going to die because you know, chocolate = bad, he was fine. And fat and happy with himself for stealing my pan of brownies. He has also jumped on the counter and ate muffins and cookies. He's a sweets junkie apparently.

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    My dog has chewed holes into our drywall

My big dog ate a whole pan of brownies one day and I was freaking out thinking he was going to die because you know, chocolate = bad, he was fine. And fat and happy with himself for stealing my pan of brownies. He has also jumped on the counter and ate muffins and cookies. He's a sweets junkie apparently.
    My old German Shepherd also ate a whole tray of brownies. Totally fine. I think it's because brownies actually don't have that much chocolate, they're mostly flour and sugar and such. Also he was a big dog haha. Caused a bit of panic though!
  10. Senior Member
    My old German Shepherd also ate a whole tray of brownies. Totally fine. I think it's because brownies actually don't have that much chocolate, they're mostly flour and sugar and such. Also he was a big dog haha. Caused a bit of panic though!
    my golden retriever growing up ate a whole tray of chocolate covered pretzles.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast