Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long do you take to get ready in the morning?

1. Senior Member

How long do you take to get ready in the morning?

Advertisements
    I take like 45 minutes to an hour and apparently that's long? I have no idea how I could shorten that
  2. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Uhhhhh I take an hour and a half to an hour 45 Buutttt I also like to take my time. Morning routine consists of taking doggos out, feeding doggos, sometimes doing the elliptical, checking emails, shower, eat breakfast while watching news and playing on the computer, actually getting ready, take doggos out again. In reality, I could get ready in about 45min to an hour if I wanted to, but I don't want to
    ~Becca~

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

If I have to wash my hair it takes me forever. My hair is crazy so I usually wash and dry it at night so I can sleep on it and sort of flatten it Easily an hour or more if I have to do that in the morning.

But other than that my makeup routine is pretty minimal. I spend more time making coffee and getting distracted by news or dogs on instagram.
  4. Senior Member
    Probably 30-45 minutes. I always thought I took forever on my makeup, but I was added to a makeup group on Facebook and the girls are like "Look how good I did in ONLY 45 minutes!!!" I found out that most of them usually spend 2 or 3 hours on it. I don't have that kind of time
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Uhhhhh I take an hour and a half to an hour 45 Buutttt I also like to take my time. Morning routine consists of taking doggos out, feeding doggos, sometimes doing the elliptical, checking emails, shower, eat breakfast while watching news and playing on the computer, actually getting ready, take doggos out again. In reality, I could get ready in about 45min to an hour if I wanted to, but I don't want to
    ugh it's gonna be a nightmare when I have to take care of my dogs in the morning again.
  6. Senior Member
    If it's just me getting ready, I could do 15 minutes if I don't do makeup, which I usually don't. Lately I have had to move my shower to the morning and have had to do my hair since I cut it too short to just brush and put in a pony tail.
    If I am getting myself and the kids all ready it takes over an hour. If I'm doing hair and makeup.
  7. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Is this based on my comment? Oops.

If I'm doing just myself, I can if I must walk out the door in twenty to thirty. I'll take longer if I have it, but I can haul proverbial ass if I have to. Thank you, shift work!

Up, shower - five minutes, ten at most...years of water restrictions resulted in habits that stick - dress, feed the dog, grab food for me, grab the bag by the door that already has everything I need in it because I set that up before I went to bed. Part of what makes it fast is that I know, without really looking, exactly where everything is. There's a kitchen habit called "mise en place" that has more or less taken over my entire house!

Chivvying children along slows it right down, but I can get myself ready for the day and two boys ready for school in about 45 minutes. Child One knows he has to help, and Child Two...he's a daydreamer, but he's getting there. The twins do not yet seem to give two shits either way.
    Last edited by Matchbox; 04-10-2017 at 10:22 AM.
  8. Senior Member
    depends, sometimes 10 minutes sometimes an hour and a half. Just depends on how pretty I want to be

9. Regular Member
    Usually depends if I shower the night before or if I have to shower that morning. If I shower it'll take me about an hour and 15 min. If I don't have to shower in the morning, then about 45 min.

Although that can usually vary depending on how awake I am, if I'm exhausted still when I wake up, I move like a snail
  10. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

About 45 mins for me to shower, dress, and blow dry my hair. If I decide to wear makeup, add another 10-15 mins.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast