Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I am SO BORED!

1. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Confused I am SO BORED!

Advertisements
    I've been stuck in the house all day (with the exception of a trip to wally world for the first time in 3 weeks) and now I'm down at the library just checking on my email, seeing if Wheel of Fortune has asked me to be a contestant, etc. and I'm about to have to head back to the house.

Anything exciting happening with you? Tell me!

P.S. I hate not having internet at the house!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

2. Senior Member
    Nothing interesting ever happens in my life. hahaha. I dont do anything! Im working right now and bored out of my mind. Its supposed to be 75 degrees today so I think Im going to duck out early and go for a nice long walk.
  3. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by AdaraMarie View Post
    Nothing interesting ever happens in my life. hahaha. I dont do anything! Im working right now and bored out of my mind. Its supposed to be 75 degrees today so I think Im going to duck out early and go for a nice long walk.
    That sounds like a plan! I wish it were warmer here, but the cold front that came through has made the temperature about 20 degrees lower than it normally would be this time of year. I'm wearing sweats right now that I just pulled out of the dryer so they're nice and warm. I left the kids with dh and they were watching The Muppet Show. I used to love that show when I was little, now I look at it and see a whole other side of it and it kind of freaks me out, lol. I guess growing up will do that to a person.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.