Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Any line dancing, two stepping ladies out there???

1. Regular Member

Big Grin Any line dancing, two stepping ladies out there???

Advertisements
    Anyone love to line dance or two step? Just curious. Any favorite dances, or songs to dance to?
  2. Senior Member
    I love Nightclub two step. I think it's the perfect slow dance for couples and it's easy to pick up, but still looks so elegant. I learned it to Home by Michael Buble, so that's what I tend to dance to when I practice. I love line dancing in big groups, it's so much fun and you can never go wrong with the Electric Slide. We used to cool down in my dance classes by dancing the electric slide to Too Much Month by Marty Stuart.

I do a lot of ballroom and partner dancing. Salsa and Tango are my favorite, but I also do Rumba, Cha cha, and Waltz
  3. Regular Member
    BOOT SCOOTIN BOOGIE
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a006e1a506c9f8649f4d809726f2d43/tumblr_nwtutw4zvG1sa8ezpo8_r1_250.gif
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    I love Nightclub two step. I think it's the perfect slow dance for couples and it's easy to pick up, but still looks so elegant. I learned it to Home by Michael Buble, so that's what I tend to dance to when I practice. I love line dancing in big groups, it's so much fun and you can never go wrong with the Electric Slide. We used to cool down in my dance classes by dancing the electric slide to Too Much Month by Marty Stuart.

I do a lot of ballroom and partner dancing. Salsa and Tango are my favorite, but I also do Rumba, Cha cha, and Waltz
    I have yet to try some of that. I love country line dancing. I agree it is fun and when a song comes on I definitely break out the pretend microphone lol!
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonbunz View Post
    BOOT SCOOTIN BOOGIE
    I agree that is one of my favorites!! Can never go wrong with that one!

I have a few I love to dance to. I am trying to learn some more. I went to another bar/dance hall recently and they had a lot of new ones I had never learned before, so I am in the process of trying to learn...but then the beer calls my name and I have to answer lol sooooo I've only learned about two new ones recently!
  6. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    The business of teaching my husband to dance is an ongoing project. He's tall, so he has an absurd allowance of arms and legs that he's not completely sure what to do with!

Granted, I'm not especially great at dancing either, but I've always liked it. Where I grew up...there were tango dancers on street corners where I grew up, and I used to sit there as a little girl watching them practice their steps I never learned (it's not a dance for children!), but I used to love watching them.

The ex-boyfriend who was a flamenco dancer was fun.
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali49 View Post
    I agree that is one of my favorites!! Can never go wrong with that one!

I have a few I love to dance to. I am trying to learn some more. I went to another bar/dance hall recently and they had a lot of new ones I had never learned before, so I am in the process of trying to learn...but then the beer calls my name and I have to answer lol sooooo I've only learned about two new ones recently!
    I love line dancing! It's a huge part of Filipino culture lol I was even in a line dancing group when I was 12 years old... we wore matching outfits and everything I'm sure there are some embarrassing pictures somewhere in a family album ahahah
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a006e1a506c9f8649f4d809726f2d43/tumblr_nwtutw4zvG1sa8ezpo8_r1_250.gif
  8. Regular Member
    I did the dance stuff too when I was younger, but got into line dancing at about 16 with some friends and then even more when I could go to the bars.