Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

1. Senior Member

Roll Call

Advertisements
    Hey hey!

Because my memory is shot, let's do a member roll call!

Hi! I'm Cindy and I'm in Tampa. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and Just had our first baby boy at the end of December and I will be returning to work at the end of March (where I will probably cry all day long from leaving my baby.) My husband was in the Army, but has been out for 5 years now. He was stationed in Alaska and we relocated to Orlando after he ETS-ed and got his job, and then moved to Tampa for the jobs he was working on and have been here since 2013.
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Hi I'm Jen. I like to travel and drink beer..

life's a party, rock your body
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi

I'm Emily. My husband and I have been married for nearly 5yrs. He's in the Navy as a nuke submariner for 11yrs now and we currently live in CT. I'm a doctor of physical therapy and currently practice full-time in outpatient orthopedics. We have one awesome 6 month old little girl named Harriet, but we call her Harrie. Our recreation is going out for good food (and drinks)!
  4. Senior Member
    Hi!

I started dating DH during our senior year of high school. He left for the Marine Corps a couple of months after we graduated, and he's been in over 9 years now. We're from the Austin (TX) area, and we've bounced around from coast to coast during his Marine career. We have two 8 year old dogs that we rescued not too long after we got married. I enjoy art, photography, wood working, mountain hiking, and traveling.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    Hi I'm Jen. I like to travel and drink beer..
    I like this too.

Except my name is B.

6. Wine-o
    Wine-o

I'm Becca and I just moved to DC from Philly at the end of September. After being a private consultant through all of my career, I now work for the Federal government. I have also lived in Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, and Hawaii. I definitely fly by the seat of my pants through life and enjoy traveling as well as wine, foodie stuff, festivals, random adventures, meeting awesome people along the way, etc. I am a dog lady and have 3 Italian Greyhounds who adventure with me through life. I originally joined this forum years ago when I had a military-affiliated ex, but love this place so much that I stuck around even after I had no military ties. Some of my closest friends are gals I've met from MSOS
    ~Becca~

7. Senior Member
    Hi, I'm Kristen! My husband and I have been married for five years. We have a three year old and a six month old and live in the Southwest thanks to the AF. I'm an RN but currently stay home with the kiddos because they're way cooler than grumpy patients.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  8. Senior Member
    Hi I'm Trish. I am Canadian. That is all.
  9. Senior Member
    Hi I'm Cherkita. Long time lurker who pops out every now and then like a groundhog. I've been married for almost 11 years to a Marine that's been in for almost 18 years. Stuck in Maryland right now for recruiting duty and can't wait for it to be over. Just had our first little one last May and trying out the SAHM thing for now.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Hello!

Was in Germany, now in Italy. Still doing art and playing video games.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast