Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Boooreedddd!

1. Senior Member

Boooreedddd!

Advertisements
    Friday, off work, and -2 outside. Thought today was going to be a great day to lay around in pjs, watch some Grimm and do nothing... but it's so boring!!! What are you all up to today?
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    lol You're funny! It's very cold here too and my son has been a crazy mad man today! I thought it was going to be a relaxing Friday as well, but not today! My son just recently started walking a little and found out how to escape his crib so that has been interesting. He literally climbs anything he can and never stops going!
  3. Senior Member
    It's cold here today as well. I think our HIGH temp will be 12 degrees. Not much happening today but I do need run a few errands. I can see me wearing 2 pairs of wool sox when I do leave the house. I have the feet of an 80 year old man! Lol
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    It's so cold here and I'm killing time at work. Two weeks before my last day (woooo!) and there's not shit to do.
  5. Regular Member
    I can def agree! I'm so bored today! It's cold and snowy here so here in NC nothing is opened... so my kid and I are bored. He's been playing with his toys ... we might watch a movie in a bit but that's about it! lol.