Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Funday

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sunday Funday

Advertisements
    What's everyone doing to occupy their Sunday?

I'm stuck at work for another seven hours and DB has duty, so I think afterwards I'll grab some sushi and work on editing photos. Or sushi and continue binge watching Smallville...
  2. Senior Member
    I'm at work for another hour or so, then I'm gonna head home and half ass some homework and go down to my bfs house and make s'mores on a fire. We're having a cold front and I'm really excited about it haha
  3. Senior Member
    I work until 7. :/ I'm thinking sushi for dinner if my go to place is open.
  4. Senior Member
    Grocery shopped, did laundry, brought up fire wood, and now I'm laying around on the couch. Gotta relax before work tomorrow
  5. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

We are putting tile down in our living room. Fun...
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

I'm home for Thanksgiving....first time since 2007. Dad and brother are up north hunting. So far my mom and I have watched four hours of cat videos and discussed/observed her two new cats (I'm a) a dog person, and b) allergic to cats ). We also called my grandma 16 times to discuss Thanksgiving. It's been great. I could use some wine. And by that, I, of course mean rum
  7. Regular Member
    I am actually off today! I am being a bum. My dad was in town visiting and he left this morning so I took it upon myself to find a church to get into. I haven't found one since I moved to Arkansas, but I found one today that I think I'll like so. As of now...I'm watching World War Z and sitting on my couch
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    I'm home for Thanksgiving....first time since 2007. Dad and brother are up north hunting. So far my mom and I have watched four hours of cat videos and discussed/observed her two new cats (I'm a) a dog person, and b) allergic to cats ). We also called my grandma 16 times to discuss Thanksgiving. It's been great. I could use some wine. And by that, I, of course mean rum
    You got this!

I went out for brunch with a couple work friends and then we went to see Fantastic Beasts. Now laundry and Criminal Minds.

I Eelizah
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    I work until 7. :/ I'm thinking sushi for dinner if my go to place is open.
    Sushi!

Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    Other than the allergies and the high number of phone calls it sounds like a good time! I hope you enjoy your time at home.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    You got this!

I went out for brunch with a couple work friends and then we went to see Fantastic Beasts. Now laundry and Criminal Minds.
    How was Fantastic Beasts? I've heard a lot of good reviews but they're all 100% in comparison to HP. I know it's a spin off but still... Was debating on seeing it or not.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    You got this!

Quote Originally Posted by EverlastingLove View Post
    How was Fantastic Beasts? I've heard a lot of good reviews but they're all 100% in comparison to HP. I know it's a spin off but still... Was debating on seeing it or not.
    I got to see it at an advanced screening and I loved it! The whole time I was grinning ear to ear. The "beasts" were well done (one of them-- the one that steals the gold-- was so cute and funny) and loved all the twists. It's just a really fun movie and I'd totally see it again, next time in 3D.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast