Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How's your day going?

1. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

How's your day going?

Advertisements
    I'm still inpatient, with nothing particularly exciting happening today. I might have a bronch tomorrow, I might not. I might stay two weeks, I might not. They might change my meds when my cultures come back, they might not. My doctors seem to refuse to speak to each other/make a cohesive plan. DH had to work today so he won't be around until later so I'm watching Misery and then trying to start a book my doctor recommended.

All of my plans for November have been cancelled/changed and DH even had to cancel a training trip because of this (and my friend had to cancel her flight in to town) and I need to call and break my parents hearts so.........I need distractions!

What are you up to today?

2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I'm wrapping up at work before going to see Lindsey Stirling tonight! Woot! I'm a little bummed because I'm going on a work trip next week, which means I don't get to see Dan Croll (AKA my future husband, who I have been waiting to meet for literally four years) live in DC On the bright side, at least I get to go to a new place (Miami).

I'm also prepping for a job interview tomorrow!
  3. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I'm home "sick" today. I actually had a migraine all weekend and feel fine today but am using today to catch up on housework and errands since I couldn't all weekend.

It's been a good day, I did my errands, had a long shower, made apple bran muffins, worked in the garden, watched this week's lecture for the class I'm in, called my parents. Very much a mental health day.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Nothing super exciting here, still just getting into the grind at the new J-O-B. I did discover that I forgot to pay my mortgage this month I'm pretty sure I know what happened, it was in the midst of the move and I was moving money around and somehow just flat out forgot because I even crossed it off my bill pay list thinking I paid it. Sooo that was a nice late fee plus additional transaction fee And then I came home and one of my dogs was hanging out on the porch because apparently I need to triple check that the door is 110% closed (sometimes it doesn't catch the lock).... soooo thank goodness for a completely screened in porch, I'm sure he had an exciting day out there Oh and right before I left work, my manager asked me to attend this conference tomorrow and Weds but we needed to get the approval (it's govt, everything needs to be approved) and it didn't come through before I left so I MIGHT be going to a conference the next few days but I won't know until I get into work tomorrow

Hooray Monday!
    ~Becca~

5. Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    I'm wrapping up at work before going to see Lindsey Stirling tonight! Woot! I'm a little bummed because I'm going on a work trip next week, which means I don't get to see Dan Croll (AKA my future husband, who I have been waiting to meet for literally four years) live in DC On the bright side, at least I get to go to a new place (Miami).

I'm also prepping for a job interview tomorrow!
    for your interview! I hope the trip goes well

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    I'm home "sick" today. I actually had a migraine all weekend and feel fine today but am using today to catch up on housework and errands since I couldn't all weekend.

It's been a good day, I did my errands, had a long shower, made apple bran muffins, worked in the garden, watched this week's lecture for the class I'm in, called my parents. Very much a mental health day.
    Mental health days are fantastic! I need one I'm jealous you have a garden! I want one but I doubt my ability. Glad your migraine went away.

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Nothing super exciting here, still just getting into the grind at the new J-O-B. I did discover that I forgot to pay my mortgage this month I'm pretty sure I know what happened, it was in the midst of the move and I was moving money around and somehow just flat out forgot because I even crossed it off my bill pay list thinking I paid it. Sooo that was a nice late fee plus additional transaction fee And then I came home and one of my dogs was hanging out on the porch because apparently I need to triple check that the door is 110% closed (sometimes it doesn't catch the lock).... soooo thank goodness for a completely screened in porch, I'm sure he had an exciting day out there Oh and right before I left work, my manager asked me to attend this conference tomorrow and Weds but we needed to get the approval (it's govt, everything needs to be approved) and it didn't come through before I left so I MIGHT be going to a conference the next few days but I won't know until I get into work tomorrow

Hooray Monday!
    I'm glad your pup was safe and sound when you got home! That sounds a bit annoying about the maybe conference I hope it goes whichever way you'd prefer.
  6. Regular Member
    I'm a little late on this one! But my day was just work (so boring..) and then coming home to cuddle with the pups! There's a thunderstorm here which is awesome. And then just some homework! Trying to get ahead in all my classes before I get to go see DH at graduation next month!
  7. Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa View Post
    I'm a little late on this one! But my day was just work (so boring..) and then coming home to cuddle with the pups! There's a thunderstorm here which is awesome. And then just some homework! Trying to get ahead in all my classes before I get to go see DH at graduation next month!
    Cuddling with the pups is the best! I love thunderstorms too. That's great you're getting ahead in your classes! I always have the best of intentions to do so but it rarely works out, hah.
  8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    Cuddling with the pups is the best! I love thunderstorms too. That's great you're getting ahead in your classes! I always have the best of intentions to do so but it rarely works out, hah.

Haha it's the intention.. I actually did no homework yesterday because I spent 2 hours declogging a vacuum hose haha. Maybe today!
  9. Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa View Post
    Haha it's the intention.. I actually did no homework yesterday because I spent 2 hours declogging a vacuum hose haha. Maybe today!
    Still productive! I hope you get homework done too though I actually have an incomplete I need to start working on again.