Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's FriYAY!

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

It's FriYAY!

Advertisements
    Happy Friday!

How was your week? Any exciting plans this weekend?

This week has been crazy, it's my second to last week at work so of course I'm just trying to wrap everything up before next Friday. And then I've been packing just about every night after I get home. This weekend is kind of my last hurrah in Philly though, so it should be a good time Tonight, I'm going with my friends to see Young the Giant! Tomorrow night, I'm seeing my favorite singer/songwriter Eric Hutchinson for the 5th time in Philly (no I don't have a problem ) but no one wants to go with me so I'm going alone and will just lose the price on my second ticket. Then Sunday it's my neighborhood's food truck festival, which is my all-time favorite area festival! And then Sunday evening, I'm heading down to Delaware to hang out with my best friend and her parents before I move In the midst of all that will be more packing of course

The movers are coming on Sun the 25th so this is really my last full weekend in Philly, so crazy how fast this time is gonna fly!
    ~Becca~

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sounds like you have a kick-ass last weekend in Philly!! Cant believe you're actually moving, so exciting!! This week has been blah but I'm glad its over! And next Thursday I am off to France, so i'll just be getting ready for that woooooooo
  3. Senior Member
    Yay for your last hoorah in Philly! The Young the Giant concert should be pretty good (I really like the song they have called My Body).

This week has been amazing. DH's leave did get approved, (2 days before it started I might add ). So, we couldn't fly home to see our families but we scrambled to plan a bunch of mini trips around New England. First we stayed at a resort on the Cape, then we went camping out at Niagara Falls, next should be Maine or Vermont (we can't decide).

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Yay for your last hoorah in Philly! The Young the Giant concert should be pretty good (I really like the song they have called My Body).

This week has been amazing. DH's leave did get approved, (2 days before it started I might add ). So, we couldn't fly home to see our families but we scrambled to plan a bunch of mini trips around New England. First we stayed at a resort on the Cape, then we went camping out at Niagara Falls, next should be Maine or Vermont (we can't decide).
    Maine! Go to Ogunquit; its gorgeous! I'm actually planning a trip there now for April.

My week has been good....got my whole security deposit back from the townhouse hopefully we're just relaxing and doing last minute stuff for the wedding this weekend and theres a new brewery opening down the street so I think we're going to try that out!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    Maine! Go to Ogunquit; its gorgeous! I'm actually planning a trip there now for April.

My week has been good....got my whole security deposit back from the townhouse hopefully we're just relaxing and doing last minute stuff for the wedding this weekend and theres a new brewery opening down the street so I think we're going to try that out!
    We're thinking of going a bit further north up to Bar Harbor/Acadia (we've been before and I fell in love with it), or to Burlington, VT. It took us around 8 hrs to get to Niagara so I'll have to convince DH to do another 5.5 hr trip out to Bar Harbor. Vermont would be closer though.

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Sounds like you have a kick-ass last weekend in Philly!! Cant believe you're actually moving, so exciting!! This week has been blah but I'm glad its over! And next Thursday I am off to France, so i'll just be getting ready for that woooooooo
    So jealous and happy for you! Disneyland Paris is definitely on my bucket list.

7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

We've all been sick for the past week and a half.

I'm tired of being stuck in the house with sick people (even though I'm sick myself lol).

Poor dh is just powering through it like it's nothing, even though I know he's bone tired when he hits the door. I'm making Sheppard's Pie for dinner tonight. Hopefully he'll be able to sit down and enjoy it.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

8. Senior Member
    Oh damn, I really like young the giant! You know what I'm up to this weekend

D
  9. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    I'm super pumped! OMG it's your France trip already?? I feel like it was just yesterday you first started talking about it! You're gonna have a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post

Yeah, my friends said they were going to the concert and I was like OMG I'll totally get a ticket too! I saw all your snaps, it looks like you guys have been having a wonderful time!! Which stop has been your favorite thus far?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post

on the security deposit, that's always a huge relief! Oh snap, you're gonna be a married lady!! Hope everything goes off without a hitch! Sidenote: I walked through Old Town when I was down there last weekend, super cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    We've all been sick for the past week and a half.

I'm tired of being stuck in the house with sick people (even though I'm sick myself lol).

Poor dh is just powering through it like it's nothing, even though I know he's bone tired when he hits the door. I'm making Sheppard's Pie for dinner tonight. Hopefully he'll be able to sit down and enjoy it.
    Awwww noooo!!! Sorry you guys have been sick! But shepard's pie sounds amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

D
    ~Becca~

10. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

D
    GET IT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast