Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Weekend Plans

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Labor Day Weekend Plans

Advertisements
    What's everyone doing for the long weekend? Any fun vacations or adventures? How about those of you in the line of Hermine?

I'm staying in town this weekend, a lot of people head to the shore for one last summer hurrah but Hermine should be hitting us then so that could be a wash. I'm getting together with a bunch of friends on Sat at our favorite beer garden to hang out for the day and celebrate my new job Other than that, I will be using the extra day to start packing and getting rid of stuff for the move! I picked up a ton of free boxes from the liquor store last night and this other girl gave me 2 wardrobe boxes, and I'm picking up some more moving boxes from another friend tonight. I will be in free box heaven!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    ~Becca~

2. Senior Member
    Yay I hope you have a great time celebrating the new job! I feel for all those people in the line of Hermine (does anyone else so want this to be Hermione?)

I am going to revamp my closet for the change of seasons coming up-it's a job that could take a few hours but I always end up trying things on and debating on whether or not I NEED those black shoes so it will probable take me all weekend! I also hope to maybe see an old MSOSer if things work out so

Enjoy!!
  3. Senior Member
    I hope you have fun celebrating! We're having some of DH'S coworkers over on Saturday for a BBQ/pool party thing. Other then that, just laying around the house
  4. Senior Member
    Work work work work work
  5. Senior Member
    My brother and his girlfriend are coming to stay with us for the weekend. Always makes for a crazy, way too much partying, weekend but I'm overdue to let some steam off!
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Dh is most likely working, so it'll just be the kidlets and myself at the house. I may try to get them out to the park and splash pad one last time before they shut the splash pad down. Dd's birthday is coming up as well, so I'll probably be planning something for her.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yay Bec!! So are you going to be Uhauling it to DC?

I am super excited for this weekend! My bday is next Wed, so this Saturday me and friends have chartered a sail boat (what even?) so were gonna get drunk on a boat, then do dinner in Boston. Were staying in a hotel that night as well that has a rooftop bar, so it should be a pretty solid 27th bday celebrationnnn.
  8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc311 View Post
    Yay I hope you have a great time celebrating the new job! I feel for all those people in the line of Hermine (does anyone else so want this to be Hermione?)

I am going to revamp my closet for the change of seasons coming up-it's a job that could take a few hours but I always end up trying things on and debating on whether or not I NEED those black shoes so it will probable take me all weekend! I also hope to maybe see an old MSOSer if things work out so

Enjoy!!
    Thanks! Ohhh boy I know those closet revampings all too well Good luck getting rid of stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    I hope you have fun celebrating! We're having some of DH'S coworkers over on Saturday for a BBQ/pool party thing. Other then that, just laying around the house
    Thanks! Sounds like a relaxing weekend for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Work work work work work
    Booooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    My brother and his girlfriend are coming to stay with us for the weekend. Always makes for a crazy, way too much partying, weekend but I'm overdue to let some steam off!
    Have lots of fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    Dh is most likely working, so it'll just be the kidlets and myself at the house. I may try to get them out to the park and splash pad one last time before they shut the splash pad down. Dd's birthday is coming up as well, so I'll probably be planning something for her.
    Ohhh fun stuff, those splash pads always look like a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Yay Bec!! So are you going to be Uhauling it to DC?

I am super excited for this weekend! My bday is next Wed, so this Saturday me and friends have chartered a sail boat (what even?) so were gonna get drunk on a boat, then do dinner in Boston. Were staying in a hotel that night as well that has a rooftop bar, so it should be a pretty solid 27th bday celebrationnnn.
    Yeeeeah Uhaul it is. Depending on what type of place I get, I may put some of my stuff in storage or just get rid of it if it doesn't fit.

Ummmmm that sounds like an amazing bday weekend and I wish I was there for it!! Please have them play "I'm On a Boat" the entire time you're on the boat pls Happy early birthday chicka!!
    ~Becca~

9. Senior Member
    Good luck with packing!

My friend from San Diego is visiting and we spent a lot of time in Boston and Salem. Saturday I'm meeting up with Court and friends. Should be a fun weekend!

10. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Good luck with packing!

My friend from San Diego is visiting and we spent a lot of time in Boston and Salem. Saturday I'm meeting up with Court and friends. Should be a fun weekend!
    I'm mad I didn't get an invite to these Court bday festivities lol kidding, I've got packing to do Have so much fun gals!!!
    ~Becca~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast