Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Happy Sunday!

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Hello Happy Sunday!

Advertisements
    Hope you're all having a good Sunday! How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

I'm just relaxing now, my sister and BIL came in town for the weekend so we had a great time hanging out, exploring the city, and eating lots of foodz! My sister and I went to the I Love the 90's concert last night which was freaking fantastic!! Lineup was Young MC, Tone Loc, Coolio, Color Me Badd, Kid n Play, All 4 One, Salt n Pepa, and Vanilla Ice!! We jammed out to tunes from our childhood and I honestly can't pick a favorite because they were all so amazing and put on kickass sets! Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

Is everyone else not ready for tomorrow to be Monday bc I totally am not.
    ~Becca~

2. Senior Member
    Brahette- Sounds awesome! Except for the nasty humid weather this weekend.

My sisters visited from DC and Pittsburg. One of them is getting married next year so we went dress shopping (and did not find 'the one'). And then celebrated by grandfathers 94th birthday! It was a great weekend here!
  3. Senior Member
    Sounds like an awesome weekend!

We moved our guest room to the other room because the current guest room is going to be the nursery. DHs brother's family is coming ext weekend, so instead of cleaning the room we decided to just go ahead and move the room too. Needless to say it wasn't a very fun weekend, but now I feel a little more ready for baby.

We finished that today and am now watching the Olympics, about to take a nice bath to relax.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Hope you're all having a good Sunday! How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

I'm just relaxing now, my sister and BIL came in town for the weekend so we had a great time hanging out, exploring the city, and eating lots of foodz! My sister and I went to the I Love the 90's concert last night which was freaking fantastic!! Lineup was Young MC, Tone Loc, Coolio, Color Me Badd, Kid n Play, All 4 One, Salt n Pepa, and Vanilla Ice!! We jammed out to tunes from our childhood and I honestly can't pick a favorite because they were all so amazing and put on kickass sets! Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

Is everyone else not ready for tomorrow to be Monday bc I totally am not.
    Awesome!! My weekend was nice , friday was relaxing, I wnet for a walk on the.boardwalk with my mom, yesterday I went to a hole in the wall bar with my cousin and sister, we skyped with df and his sister the whole time! , i had to be up at 6:45 this morning and was deeply regretting the shots of Blackhaus but it was fun
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    Brahette- Sounds awesome! Except for the nasty humid weather this weekend.

My sisters visited from DC and Pittsburg. One of them is getting married next year so we went dress shopping (and did not find 'the one'). And then celebrated by grandfathers 94th birthday! It was a great weekend here!
    I thought the weather was much more pleasant this weekend than it has been recently, no heat index of 105! Sounds like you had a fun weekend too!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanduh View Post
    Sounds like an awesome weekend!

We moved our guest room to the other room because the current guest room is going to be the nursery. DHs brother's family is coming ext weekend, so instead of cleaning the room we decided to just go ahead and move the room too. Needless to say it wasn't a very fun weekend, but now I feel a little more ready for baby.

We finished that today and am now watching the Olympics, about to take a nice bath to relax.
    Sounds super productive!! I'm sure it's good to have that all done ahead of time so now you can relax more!

Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    Awesome!! My weekend was nice , friday was relaxing, I wnet for a walk on the.boardwalk with my mom, yesterday I went to a hole in the wall bar with my cousin and sister, we skyped with df and his sister the whole time! , i had to be up at 6:45 this morning and was deeply regretting the shots of Blackhaus but it was fun
    I had to Google Blackhaus bc I've never heard of it Schnapps, geez I don't think I could handle shots of that haha!
    ~Becca~

6. Senior Member
    Sounds fun! We adopted a dog on Saturday and went fishing all day Sunday, but I managed to get a super nasty burn despite applying sunscreen several times. Thank goodness for aloe
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That concert sounded like so much fun!!!! I went to the Florida Georgia line concert on Friday with my friend. We tailgated and got absolutely wasted, barely remember the show, but we had sooooo much fun. I pretty much nursed a hangover the rest of the weekend

My Monday has been insanely busy at work. Last week I had to sit down with my social worker and reiterate my expectations and I gave her a checklist. She hasn't been meeting my standards lately. We met again today and she is kicking ass and has made a 360, so I'm super happy about that!!
  8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    Sounds fun! We adopted a dog on Saturday and went fishing all day Sunday, but I managed to get a super nasty burn despite applying sunscreen several times. Thank goodness for aloe
    Congrats on the new addition! Uncongrats on the sunburn

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    That concert sounded like so much fun!!!! I went to the Florida Georgia line concert on Friday with my friend. We tailgated and got absolutely wasted, barely remember the show, but we had sooooo much fun. I pretty much nursed a hangover the rest of the weekend

My Monday has been insanely busy at work. Last week I had to sit down with my social worker and reiterate my expectations and I gave her a checklist. She hasn't been meeting my standards lately. We met again today and she is kicking ass and has made a 360, so I'm super happy about that!!
    haha your concert looked like fun too!! I was sober for mine bc my date was my 7month preggo sister Glad your Monday has been going well!!
    ~Becca~