Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Song Right Now

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Favorite Song Right Now

Advertisements
    What's your favorite song right now?

I've got 2! First is Elle King - America's Sweetheart. I am seeing her here in Philly in a few months, totally pumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXaLdVMwRU

Second is totally different genre - Miranda Lambert - Little Red Wagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQK0d72Jom8
    ~Becca~

2. Senior Member
    That is easy!

"From the Ground Up" by Dan & Shay. It is a country love song and when I went to pick DB up at his BMT graduation we went back to my hotel one night and we were listening to country music because he missed music so much... we shared a very touching moment when this song came on....lets just say it was a moment I will never forget.
  3. Senior Member
    I heard the other day that Elle King is Rob Schneider's daughter or something. I don't care enough to google for accuracy but that's what I heard.

Blood Bank by Bon Iver will be my favorite song for probably forever at this point. I am also really digging Calvin Harris' new song with Rihanna, especially since finding out Taylor Swift actually wrote it. She can be as big a snake as she wants, I love her.
  4. Senior Member
    Favorite song? I'm not sure, but this song has been stuck in my head:

It's super catchy
    *this is the official video (it's so ridiculous that I had to make sure). Apparently she filmed the video herself over 4 weeks using snapchat*

5. Senior Member
    Justin Timberlake's new song. I love it and can listen to it over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw

That is one of like 8 songs I listen to on repeat. Slipknot 'Custer', Korn 'Get Up' Adele 'Skyfall', Sam Smith 'Writing's on the wall', The Whispers 'Rock Steady', Enigma 'The Rivers of Belief', and Clannad 'I will find you'. Those are the others I will listen to over and over again.
  6. Senior Member
    duluth mn...it's a great city on a great lake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I heard the other day that Elle King is Rob Schneider's daughter or something. I don't care enough to google for accuracy but that's what I heard.

Blood Bank by Bon Iver will be my favorite song for probably forever at this point. I am also really digging Calvin Harris' new song with Rihanna, especially since finding out Taylor Swift actually wrote it. She can be as big a snake as she wants, I love her.
    So I googled for accuracy because I've heard it too and never thought it was possible. Totally true. Mind. Blown.
  7. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    So I googled for accuracy because I've heard it too and never thought it was possible. Totally true. Mind. Blown.
    Yep you beat me to it, but I first knew her as Rob Schneider's daughter! I was eh about her first single (Exes and Ohs) but when this new one came out I was like LOVE! I had been tracking her tour schedule to see if/when she was coming to Philly so as soon as she announced it, I bought tickets right away.
    ~Becca~

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Yep you beat me to it, but I first knew her as Rob Schneider's daughter! I was eh about her first single (Exes and Ohs) but when this new one came out I was like LOVE! I had been tracking her tour schedule to see if/when she was coming to Philly so as soon as she announced it, I bought tickets right away.
    Exes and ohs plays in my store all the time and I HATE IT. But I like all her other songs I've heard. I like her gravel voice.
  9. Banned
    Banned

Fav Song

I love almost all the soft rocks.. LOL
    Last edited by Eraron; 07-20-2016 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Got spelling mistake
  10. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Exes and ohs plays in my store all the time and I HATE IT. But I like all her other songs I've heard. I like her gravel voice.
    YES! I love her voice, she sounds so hardcore
    ~Becca~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast