Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much mystery do you maintain with your SO?

1. Senior Member

How much mystery do you maintain with your SO?

Advertisements
    How well acquainted are you with each others bodily functions/grooming habits?
  2. Regular Member
    None. Zero mystery. I tell him in detail about my period, he tells me whenever he has the shits, we talk about our pubic hair grooming habits, he has puked on Skype with me hahaha. Nothing is sacred.
  3. Senior Member
    Nothing sacred here ..... We have been together for 12 years. He farts ... I fart .... That's life.
  4. Senior Member
    yeah we don't really have any mystery here either. There's a few things I still refuse to do in front of him, but he couldn't care less. I'm pretty sure having zero privacy while deployed in combat zones has made him not care one little bit what he does in front of me.

5. Senior Member
    Oh my gosh. None. After about 3 months of dating we took a trip together and all privacy was lost. He called me into the bathroom to show me a funny video while he was on the toilet. He also asked me to pop a zit on his back after dating for about half a year. He doesn't care haha.
  6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I don't like using the bathroom while he's like, right there. If I'm peeing I'm ok with cracking the door and talking to him, but I need total privacy for pooping lol. He doesn't care at all and will just do whatever in front of me.

Everything else I think we're pretty open with ...
  7. Banned
    Banned

Smile

My SO tries to establish goals that build our relationship rather pull them apart. We favor being vocal about the majority of relationship issues that we deal with. DG loves to hear what she isn't doing correctly, it gives her a guidance of understanding.
  8. Senior Member
    See this all makes me intensely uncomfortable and I have no idea why, I grew up in a pretty gross household. Nobody will ever know what I'm up to in the bathroom and I better not find out either. I also wouldn't let anybody see me dealing with body hair or anything like that.

Zits are fair game though. My boyfriend had this huge blackhead in his ear that he didn't know about because ya know it was in his ear, and he let me dig it out with a bobby pin and we both loved it lmao
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    We have boundaries. We dont talk about pooping. We dont fart in front of each other. He has never seen me shave. If he saw me doing stuff like face masks and tweezing it wouldnt bother me (and it wouldnt bother him), but I do that when he is busy or not around. I like a bit of romance left.
  10. Regular Member
    MF and I like to keep some mystery. He does know when I am on my Period and I do not mind talking about it but in terms of other bodily functions, we prefer to not discuss which is annoying when we are together for long period at a time but overall, I like that we do not discuss it.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast