Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Half way mark. . .

1. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Half way mark. . .

Advertisements
    Of the week. I'm bored out of my skull right now, so I'm at the library using their internet. The kids are at home with dh watching Brother Bear for the umpteenth time. It's a cute movie, I'm just tired of listening to it, lol. So what are you doing today/tonight? I'm tired, too. I'm still in denial about the little gummy bear in my belly. Do you have any plans this weekend?

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

2. Senior Member
    That movie made me cry. A lot... Today I'm finishing up some homework, doing wedding planning, and hopefully getting some more stuff sorted through. I have way too much to move cross country. I went shopping today and ended up buying several bras and pairs of panties when I already own nearly 50 bras.... but they were on sale, so it's okay, right? I'm working all weekend, but I still plan to squeeze something fun in there. Oh and I'm so excited about your little baby!
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    It's Memorial Day, so I have a half day Friday and a nice 3 day weekend. I think I'm planning on going out on a friend of a friend's boat and I'll probably explore my new city a little more!
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Nothing exciting for me tonight - just the usual workout, dinner, dog walk, hangout. We get out work early on Fri so I'm meeting my friend over at our big popup beer garden for a few drinks. No other major plans for the weekend but I really need to come up with something bc I don't want to waste a long weekend doing nothing! Supposed to hang out with the dude at some point either Sun or Mon but he hasn't planned anything as of yet.
    ~Becca~

5. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Nothing exciting for me tonight - just the usual workout, dinner, dog walk, hangout. We get out work early on Fri so I'm meeting my friend over at our big popup beer garden for a few drinks. No other major plans for the weekend but I really need to come up with something bc I don't want to waste a long weekend doing nothing! Supposed to hang out with the dude at some point either Sun or Mon but he hasn't planned anything as of yet.
  6. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

I took PTO for this Friday so I'll have a long, four-day weekend. My only solid plans are to go to pole a couple of times and to go to a friend's party on Monday night. I think most of the rest of the time will be spent hermiting with video games, and of course, some volunteering with the horse rescue on Saturday.
  7. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Come to Philly??
    ~Becca~