Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the weekend?

1. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Plans for the weekend?

Advertisements
    Dh has drill which means it'll just be the kids and myself this weekend. It's going to storm this afternoon, so a trip to the park won't be likely this weekend. I have to go back to the store when dh comes in this afternoon, so I may end up picking up a new movie or game for the kids. Maybe a new box of Candy Land or Ants in My Pants. Not terribly sure. So what are you doing for the weekend?

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

2. Senior Member
    Stuck at work all weekend
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello

Hi!
    My husband will be back tomorrow night (he's gone tuesday-saturday for the next nine months training) so I'm spending the entire day today eating chinese and watching crappy TV.
  4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    Stuck at work all weekend
    That sucks hairy donkey balls, hon! How about after you get off work? Could you go out for dinner with some girl friends or something?

5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Clairegarrett14 View Post
    Hi!
    My husband will be back tomorrow night (he's gone tuesday-saturday for the next nine months training) so I'm spending the entire day today eating chinese and watching crappy TV.
    That sounds exciting! I'm currently looking for work, doing laundry, and trying to figure out what we are going to do for dinner.

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    That sucks hairy donkey balls, hon! How about after you get off work? Could you go out for dinner with some girl friends or something?
    After working 7A - 7P I have no desire. I need bed before the next 7A.
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    After working 7A - 7P I have no desire. I need bed before the next 7A.
    Totally agree!

8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Ugh we're getting that rain tomorrow - this rain is seriously out of control! We've had more non-sunny days lately

Nothing exciting tonight and I'm running my usual errands tomorrow morning. But then I'm hanging out with the dude I've been seeing - we're gonna do dinner and then go to my coworker's party He hasn't gotten to the "meet my friends" stage yet but I feel the the coworker party is a step in that direction - like meet these people I see every day but don't hang out with outside of work on a regular basis I'm looking forward to showing him off at least

Sunday is no real plans, other than making this at some point - Cauliflower-Topped Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
    ~Becca~

9. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Ugh we're getting that rain tomorrow - this rain is seriously out of control! We've had more non-sunny days lately

Nothing exciting tonight and I'm running my usual errands tomorrow morning. But then I'm hanging out with the dude I've been seeing - we're gonna do dinner and then go to my coworker's party He hasn't gotten to the "meet my friends" stage yet but I feel the the coworker party is a step in that direction - like meet these people I see every day but don't hang out with outside of work on a regular basis I'm looking forward to showing him off at least

Sunday is no real plans, other than making this at some point - Cauliflower-Topped Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
    That looks delicious!

I may get stuff to make a pineapple trifle and throw some sliced strawberries in there for fun.

10. Senior Member
    I'll be working, but I get off by 1PM so then it's homework and hopefully I'll get to do some fishing. It will be rainy all weekend so it's a pretty good opportunity to catch something nice. I was supposed to have some auntie-nephew time yesterday when I planned to take him to get froyo with me, but he's almost a threenager now and gets pretty sassy. Insisted that he didn't like frozen yogurt and candy (get real lol) so hopefully he will be up to going fishing with me since I know he loves that. HE just caught his first fish last weekend!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast