Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who have you met?

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Who have you met?

Advertisements
    Time for another one! Which MSOSers have you met in real life? What did you do?

I've met...
    -Charlie: mani/pedi dates, gym dates, Thai food, and soon living in the same city!
    -Heisenberg and AshleyO: met in BFE, Florida. Walked around a mall, most notably a dollar store and FYE. H fell out of the booth in Chilli's (best moment yet) and we went to Spook Hill, Florida.
    -Brahette: got drunk in philly, met philly jesus, tindered together, and ate pizza + sushi
    -C8lynSarah (don't think she's on here anymore though): dinner a few times in NC before she moved away
    Last edited by KittenMittens; 05-05-2016 at 06:21 AM.
  2. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

HollySunshine was my friend/Scentsy lady when she lived here. I've known her since before I joined MSOS. airmanssweetie and I get together for coffee dates and playdates.

They're the only MSOSers I know IRL although I feel like I know you and Andrea IRL.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I met a bunch of ladies for lunch one time several years ago. The only one I remember is katinahat and a Jasmine/Jazzmine but I'm not sure which one.

I know Mac n cheese IRL. We were Key Spouses together before my DH PCA-ed to a new squadron.

Im Facebook friends with a couple ladies though

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Got drunk with both of the cool Jennie's
    Hatter, lunch a few times
    Lunch with a bunch of ladies at cheese cake factory in Maryland
    Some ladies in Washington state years ago, I don't think any of them are here anymore.
    Got drunk and cooked dinner with Jennie and her husband
    I'm sure there's were more.
    Oh! Lots of liquid lunches with Amber...don't remember her screen name. She was only on a short time.

And little angel and Chaleigh!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Too many to name and I am not sure who is still active. I will say that I met my best friends on here years ago so this place will always have a place in my heart thanks to that.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  6. Senior Member
    I met Courtlove pretty soon after I joined MSOS cause she lives so close to me. I love her! Can't wait to bring her home to Austin with me!

I met AmandaLouWho2 for coffe down in Austin. We grew up pretty close to each other.

I met Becca when she was down in Boston and her, Court and I did a little day drinking. Then, I hung out with her again when she let me crash at her place for a few days in Philly. I'm looking forward to talking a roadtrip with Court down to Philly to hang with Becca again!
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 05-05-2016 at 05:09 AM.

7. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Starsinthesky - we were in Vegas at the same time, saw Thunder from Down Under twice, and walked around the strip together, and even ran into/got pics with Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees

AshleyO - she stayed with me for a week while she was in Philly at a conference! We bopped around the city one day, and got together for dinner/drinks a few times, and she bought me TMNT socks!!

Roxieluvs and CourtLove - met them both for the first time when we went to Nashville for my birthday celebration! Lots of drinking, Country Music Hall of Fame, dueling piano bar, Redneck Comedy Bus Tour, toured a historic estate and winery, more drinking, some eating, and lots more drinking

CourtLove (again) and idratherbehiking - Stayed an extra day in Boston so I could hang out with them before I came back home! We went to Harpoon Brewery, drank lots of beer and had yummy pretzels, then went to a few different places for drinks/food/etc

idratherbehiking (again) and her hubby - They stayed with me for a few days in Philly!! We got dinner at my favorite Mexican place down the street and also hit my favorite bar. Lots of margaritas! I also took them to the oldest operating pub in Philly the next night

KittenMittens (aka YOUUUUU) - just got together this past weekend Reading Terminal Market, Liberty Bell, Independence Beer Garden, City Hall, LOVE statue, Philly Jesus, giant game board pieces, super hot bartender attempting to make Blue Motorcycles Then dinner at the brewery in my neighborhood and a stop at my favorite bar

(I'm seeing a theme here )

Seeing your face again in a few weeks in DC! And then Court and Cat are coming down to visit in mid June
    ~Becca~

8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I've met Tojai and a few other members who aren't on here anymore for dinner/lunch a couple of times!

I met up with idratherbehiking for some SBux! y'all all just need to come to Austin and go downtown with me but it feels like a know quite a few people because I have them on FB and we're just good friends so I forget we haven't actually met IRL

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

In Hawaii I met Heisenberg and IGrowPeople and a few others that aren't so active on here anymore. Here, BravelilToaster lives right across the main road from me although we don't see each other nearly as often as we should! Also met Lynn and Crystal a few months ago.
  10. Moderator

Once upon a time, Trina flew to my house to take pictures of my family. Well, technically she flew to San Jose, not directly to my house. I only had one kid then and she had zero! And now we each have four- amazing! Then I stopped at her house when I was driving through AZ, and then one time we met in Vegas and played at Circus Circus! It's well past time for another meetup though, that last time we each had two kids. So we have some catching up to do!

Chaleigh and I met at a park and let our kiddos play.

I've met various and sundry others, mostly inactive or accounts closed.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast