Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Sunday!

  1. Wine-o
    brahette's Avatar
    brahette is offline
    Wine-o
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    2,792
    #1

    Sunday!

    Advertisements
    Sooo I woke up with some sort of stomach bug this morning which seriously NEVER happens to me Needless to say, I'm pretty peeved especially because I was planning on checking out an art festival but now all I'm trying to do is get enough energy to walk to the market down the street to buy sick food

    What fun plans do you have this Sunday? I want to vicariously have fun through you guys while I don't move from the couch It's super nice weather here today too so that's a bust, but at least my dogs are happy to hang out in the backyard.
    ~Becca~


  2. Senior Member
    Sabrina22LE's Avatar
    Sabrina22LE is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,394
    #2
    I have work but afterwards I'm planning on spending some time with my little sister. She never used to like hanging out with me until she found out that I'll be moving across the country shortly.
  3. Senior Member
    idratherbehiking's Avatar
    idratherbehiking is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Arendelle
    Posts
    5,783
    #3
    Aww that sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon, Becca.


    I did the Tough Ruck yesterday. It's 26.2 mile race, sponsored by the Boston Marathon, where you hike with a 30 lb rucksack to honor fallen service members and the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. It was an awesome experience!

    I got tickets for it last minute so I didn't train for it at all and now my entire body is in pain. I will spend all day on the sofa watching Harry Potter movies and recovering
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 04-17-2016 at 10:49 AM.




  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #4
    I hate being sick when there's something fun planned! I feel like that always happens to me yet on other days I am always well enough to go to work.

    Nothing fun for me today really, laundry and chores ... we are out of town next week so have to get everything ready to go!
  5. Senior Member
    caljmw649's Avatar
    caljmw649 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Together in North Carolina!
    Posts
    1,582
    #5
    Laundry and cleaning. The movers are coming soon so setting aside important/valuable things I don't want them to take. And it's beautiful here so I'm gonna go outside with the pup for a bit too.

    Sending you all the well wishes to get better!
  6. Regular Member
    snowflake5615's Avatar
    snowflake5615 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    120
    #6
    I hope you get well soon
    I am hanging out on the couch, checking some internet pages for some comfortable shopping and watch movies. I am so lazy after a busy busy busy week
  7. Senior Member
    Buckeye14's Avatar
    Buckeye14 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    VA Beach/Norfolk
    Posts
    374

    #7
    Hope you feel better!

    Nothing big planned here except some cleaning/laundry to get ready for the busy week and of course the usual Netflix and couch cuddles with my brother's dog I'm dog sitting.
  8. Wine-o
    brahette's Avatar
    brahette is offline
    Wine-o
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    2,792
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    I have work but afterwards I'm planning on spending some time with my little sister. She never used to like hanging out with me until she found out that I'll be moving across the country shortly.
    Have fun with your sister!


    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Aww that sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon, Becca.


    I did the Tough Ruck yesterday. It's 26.2 mile race, sponsored by the Boston Marathon, where you hike with a 30 lb rucksack to honor fallen service members and the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. It was an awesome experience!

    I got tickets for it last minute so I didn't train for it at all and now my entire body is in pain. I will spend all day on the sofa watching Harry Potter movies and recovering
    Thanks lady!! That Ruck looked like so much fun!! And I totally LOLed at that pic of you all smiles with Daniel doing his scary Marine face


    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I hate being sick when there's something fun planned! I feel like that always happens to me yet on other days I am always well enough to go to work.

    Nothing fun for me today really, laundry and chores ... we are out of town next week so have to get everything ready to go!
    I know right?? I'm actually feeling worse so I'll prob email my boss tonight and tell him I'm playing tomorrow by ear. I'm not able to keep any food down at all

    Ohh hope you have fun on your trip! I love your new siggy btw


    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    Laundry and cleaning. The movers are coming soon so setting aside important/valuable things I don't want them to take. And it's beautiful here so I'm gonna go outside with the pup for a bit too.

    Sending you all the well wishes to get better!
    Have fun in this nice weather! And thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake5615 View Post
    I hope you get well soon
    I am hanging out on the couch, checking some internet pages for some comfortable shopping and watch movies. I am so lazy after a busy busy busy week
    Thanks! Sounds pretty similar to my day minus the sickness


    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye14 View Post
    Hope you feel better!

    Nothing big planned here except some cleaning/laundry to get ready for the busy week and of course the usual Netflix and couch cuddles with my brother's dog I'm dog sitting.
    Thank you! Puppy cuddles are the best!
    ~Becca~


  9. Senior Member
    idratherbehiking's Avatar
    idratherbehiking is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Arendelle
    Posts
    5,783
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Thanks lady!! That Ruck looked like so much fun!! And I totally LOLed at that pic of you all smiles with Daniel doing his scary Marine face
    I asked him to take one nice picture and that's the face he gave me. Ugh, what a stinker!




  10. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,537
    #10
    We drove home from a weekend in Munich today. We even went to a Bayern game! Check that off the list!


    life's a party, rock your body
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •