Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday!

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Sunday!

Advertisements
    Sooo I woke up with some sort of stomach bug this morning which seriously NEVER happens to me Needless to say, I'm pretty peeved especially because I was planning on checking out an art festival but now all I'm trying to do is get enough energy to walk to the market down the street to buy sick food

What fun plans do you have this Sunday? I want to vicariously have fun through you guys while I don't move from the couch It's super nice weather here today too so that's a bust, but at least my dogs are happy to hang out in the backyard.
    ~Becca~

2. Senior Member
    I have work but afterwards I'm planning on spending some time with my little sister. She never used to like hanging out with me until she found out that I'll be moving across the country shortly.
  3. Senior Member
    Aww that sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon, Becca.

I did the Tough Ruck yesterday. It's 26.2 mile race, sponsored by the Boston Marathon, where you hike with a 30 lb rucksack to honor fallen service members and the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. It was an awesome experience!

I got tickets for it last minute so I didn't train for it at all and now my entire body is in pain. I will spend all day on the sofa watching Harry Potter movies and recovering
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 04-17-2016 at 10:49 AM.

4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I hate being sick when there's something fun planned! I feel like that always happens to me yet on other days I am always well enough to go to work.

Nothing fun for me today really, laundry and chores ... we are out of town next week so have to get everything ready to go!
  5. Senior Member
    Laundry and cleaning. The movers are coming soon so setting aside important/valuable things I don't want them to take. And it's beautiful here so I'm gonna go outside with the pup for a bit too.

Sending you all the well wishes to get better!
  6. Regular Member
    I hope you get well soon
    I am hanging out on the couch, checking some internet pages for some comfortable shopping and watch movies. I am so lazy after a busy busy busy week
  7. Senior Member

Hope you feel better!

Nothing big planned here except some cleaning/laundry to get ready for the busy week and of course the usual Netflix and couch cuddles with my brother's dog I'm dog sitting.
  8. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    I have work but afterwards I'm planning on spending some time with my little sister. She never used to like hanging out with me until she found out that I'll be moving across the country shortly.
    Have fun with your sister!

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Aww that sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon, Becca.

I did the Tough Ruck yesterday. It's 26.2 mile race, sponsored by the Boston Marathon, where you hike with a 30 lb rucksack to honor fallen service members and the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. It was an awesome experience!

I got tickets for it last minute so I didn't train for it at all and now my entire body is in pain. I will spend all day on the sofa watching Harry Potter movies and recovering
    Thanks lady!! That Ruck looked like so much fun!! And I totally LOLed at that pic of you all smiles with Daniel doing his scary Marine face

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I hate being sick when there's something fun planned! I feel like that always happens to me yet on other days I am always well enough to go to work.

Nothing fun for me today really, laundry and chores ... we are out of town next week so have to get everything ready to go!
    I know right?? I'm actually feeling worse so I'll prob email my boss tonight and tell him I'm playing tomorrow by ear. I'm not able to keep any food down at all

Ohh hope you have fun on your trip! I love your new siggy btw

Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    Laundry and cleaning. The movers are coming soon so setting aside important/valuable things I don't want them to take. And it's beautiful here so I'm gonna go outside with the pup for a bit too.

Sending you all the well wishes to get better!
    Have fun in this nice weather! And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake5615 View Post
    I hope you get well soon
    I am hanging out on the couch, checking some internet pages for some comfortable shopping and watch movies. I am so lazy after a busy busy busy week
    Thanks! Sounds pretty similar to my day minus the sickness

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye14 View Post
    Hope you feel better!

Nothing big planned here except some cleaning/laundry to get ready for the busy week and of course the usual Netflix and couch cuddles with my brother's dog I'm dog sitting.
    Thank you! Puppy cuddles are the best!
    ~Becca~

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Thanks lady!! That Ruck looked like so much fun!! And I totally LOLed at that pic of you all smiles with Daniel doing his scary Marine face
    I asked him to take one nice picture and that's the face he gave me. Ugh, what a stinker!

10. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    We drove home from a weekend in Munich today. We even went to a Bayern game! Check that off the list!

life's a party, rock your body
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast