Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twiddling my thumbs

1. Senior Member

Twiddling my thumbs

Advertisements
    Anyone else feel like time is dragging? I just make phone call after phone call at work so I'm sure it's just that I'm bored. Anything you do at work to help pass the time when you're bored and have nothing to do?

My iced tea spilled all over the inside of my lunch bag on the way in so I had fun cleaning that up

On the bright side, it's almost the weekend! And I leave in a few days to see DH, so I'm over the moon about that

Oh, and I just figured out how to change the post count per page in threads, so I marveled at that

Hope you all are doing well!
  2. Senior Member
    The weekend is not the bright side for me I work. But I'm happy for you
  3. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    If you want a total time suck, go browse Reddit

Did you end up booking flights to see your DH or are you driving?

I'm just eating lunch at my desk right now and then I'll go on my daily lunchtime walk around the city! It's so nice out today so it should be a nice walk! I did also just find out that my boss is hiring one of my referrals so that means I get a bonus for that SO glad tomorrow is Friday! Nothing super exciting this weekend but I'll probably go check out some new neighborhood trails and whatnot
    ~Becca~

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post

I'm just eating lunch at my desk right now and then I'll go on my daily lunchtime walk around the city! It's so nice out today so it should be a nice walk! I did also just find out that my boss is hiring one of my referrals so that means I get a bonus for that SO glad tomorrow is Friday! Nothing super exciting this weekend but I'll probably go check out some new neighborhood trails and whatnot
    OMG ... Reddit ... you can get lost for hours.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    The weekend is not the bright side for me I work. But I'm happy for you
    Thank you!

Unfortunately Reddit is blocked on the work computers, a bunch of stuff is But I am driving there and flying home. He wants to drive to his duty station and I'm driving down with his grandfather so it won't be so bad. It is a beautiful day! I will definitely be sitting outside by the river listening to the birds chirp on my lunch. And bonus' are awesome!
  6. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    Thank you!

Unfortunately Reddit is blocked on the work computers, a bunch of stuff is But I am driving there and flying home. He wants to drive to his duty station and I'm driving down with his grandfather so it won't be so bad. It is a beautiful day! I will definitely be sitting outside by the river listening to the birds chirp on my lunch. And bonus' are awesome!
    Ahh bummer it's blocked!! Sounds like that will be a fun trip! I'm planning on doing that this summer - flying to meet a friend in New Orleans and then road tripping back to Philly OMG it was windy as all hell outside! And when you're walking around the city with all the high rises, the wind gets sucked in and it's a giant freaking wind tunnel... good times
    ~Becca~

7. Senior Member
    Ahh bummer it's blocked!! Sounds like that will be a fun trip! I'm planning on doing that this summer - flying to meet a friend in New Orleans and then road tripping back to Philly OMG it was windy as all hell outside! And when you're walking around the city with all the high rises, the wind gets sucked in and it's a giant freaking wind tunnel... good times
    Went for a run this morning and it was pouring and windy here as well .... I looked like a drowned rat!
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I'm so excited for you getting to see your dh! Pouring here at the moment, even with my umbrella, I feel like I should have worn waders. I took my shower before heading out and got to the library and I'm wet again. Oh well. . . I'm pretty sure dh is working this weekend so it'll just be the kids and myself once again. I guess I could check out more movies from the library. Maybe a few books. . .I dunno.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Glad you get to see your DH so soon!! I have a shit ton of work to do, but I'm totally spaced out and probably will put it off till tomorrow I usually just scroll thru insta, FB, snapchat, and perezhilton when I'm wasting time.
  10. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    If you want a neat website that probably isn't blocked by your work, try this browser game: A Dark Room

It's just text based so you don't have to worry about weird images on your screen or anything
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast