Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Happy Monday!

1. Senior Member

Happy Monday!

Advertisements
    Hellooo everybody! The boards seem very quiet today. What is everybody up to?

I'm just keeping things low key. I'm milling through awful job postings, trying to find a halfway decent job I might want to apply for. I need to make dinner soon too. I'm dreading the rest of this week. It is my last week at my current job. I love my job and I'm so incredibly sad to be quitting, BUT my 2+ years of LDR is officially ending 1/1/16 so I'm excited about that.
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    for you!

Not a whole lot going on here. I fly to the UK tomorrow night so I'm trying to soak up lots of snuggles with the kitties while I can.
  3. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Hi lady, so glad to see you back on here!! Are you looking for another animal control type job or something different? Regardless, I hope you find something great!

I just got home from my department dinner and was prepping puff pastry to make baked brie bites tomorrow since it's my day to bring in holiday treats! Work is insane this week - I have a proposal going out on Thurs plus another huge project dumped on me and I'm taking a certification exam on Friday. Can't wait till Friday night where I will hopefully be celebrating all this being over!
    ~Becca~

4. Senior Member
    I'm so happy for you!

Nothing too exciting here either. I have a cold so I'm lounging around, binge watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    for you!

Not a whole lot going on here. I fly to the UK tomorrow night so I'm trying to soak up lots of snuggles with the kitties while I can.
    Thanks Have fun in the UK! Business or pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Hi lady, so glad to see you back on here!! Are you looking for another animal control type job or something different? Regardless, I hope you find something great!

I just got home from my department dinner and was prepping puff pastry to make baked brie bites tomorrow since it's my day to bring in holiday treats! Work is insane this week - I have a proposal going out on Thurs plus another huge project dumped on me and I'm taking a certification exam on Friday. Can't wait till Friday night where I will hopefully be celebrating all this being over!
    I'm back! It's going to be so different out there so I am going to change industries. We shall see how it goes!

Your puff pastries sound SO good! I need to bake tomorrow to give my coworkers christmas love tomorrow. I also need to bring something to a potluck. I should probably start thinking about that. Have you made the brie bits before? I would love to steal the recipe if you have a link to share!

Good luck with everything this week!!! I hope you have a bottle of wine ready to celebrate with on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I'm so happy for you!

Nothing too exciting here either. I have a cold so I'm lounging around, binge watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix.
    Thank you! I hope you feel better soon. Colds are the worst.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    Thank you! I hope you feel better soon. Colds are the worst.
    Thanks, lady

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm so excited/jealous for your LDR to be ending!!! I cant WAIT for mine to be over! haha

I'm in the process of looking for better jobs, and I have some that look promising so we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    for you!

Enjoy your visit home!!!

Hope your week flys! I want those brie bitessss

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I'm so happy for you!

I enjoyed Jane the Virgin, I still need to catch up though. Feel better!!
  8. Senior Member
    Little late to posting but so happy your LD is done soon!! Hopefully I only have a few more months

I've just been running around like crazy this week, between work, finals, writing papers, wrapping/sending gifts and getting ready to go to TX tmrw to see db and his family, I've been crazy!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Recipe for the Brie bites