Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Chat

1. Senior Member

Sunday Morning Chat

Advertisements

What's everyone up to this fine Sunday?

I'm drinking coffee with dark chocolate syrup and working on freelance projects. I should really go to the gym but my motivation isn't quite there yet.
  2. Senior Member
    Hey!

I made french toast for breakfast. DH had to eat quickly and run off to work. Now I'm sitting here, relaxing with the pups, and playing on the computer.

I need to get my ass to the gym... at some point

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I was randomly productive this morning. I meal prepped like 17 frozen crock pot meals. And I've been getting all my laundry done. Later I'm going to my moms, my little brother turned 13 so she's having a little family party for him. It's so weird that he's already 13, and even weirder that he's practically at my height already . Idk what I'll do if he ends up being taller than me!
  4. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post

What's everyone up to this fine Sunday?

I'm drinking coffee with dark chocolate syrup and working on freelance projects. I should really go to the gym but my motivation isn't quite there yet.
    I'm freelancing this afternoon too DS is finally napping so I have time to work and drink my coffee!
  5. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    One of my friends from Syracuse was passing through Philly on his way back home, so a few of us just met up for brunch with him. Just got back home and I'm gonna relax most of the rest of the day. Ran all my errands yesterday. We're doing a Thanksgiving potluck lunch at work tomorrow so I just have to cook my stuff at some point later tonight.
    ~Becca~

6. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    I vacuumed the house, started a load of laundry, and cleaned the shower. Now, I'm reading while Friends plays in the background.
  7. Senior Member
    My work week from hell ended yesterday. I'm planning on doing nothing but relaxing.
  8. Senior Member
    I gotta prep for dinner (its 8 p.m here ) however this morning I just maintained cleanliness of the house. Tonight is a fat juicy hamburger with sweet potato fries night.

After that Im going to play some Dishonored while DH binges on his Fallout 4 .
    Coffee sounds delicious about now Q.Q
  9. Senior Member
    I got up and ran 8 miles. And then we went to lunch and then went to the coach store to get my sunglasses fixed. I had a huge scrape on the lense right in my line of vision. They have to send it away but it took an hour for them to fill out the paper work.

Now I'm jus watching football not sure if I want to take a nap or go get a bogo Starbucks.
  10. Senior Member
    I went to church this morning, did some food shopping and just made a yummy dinner.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast