Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday morning

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Monday morning

Advertisements
    How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

I hung with my friend who came into town for the day on Friday, we went to a nail salon and got sushi and drinks downtown. Saturday I worked but then spent the afternoon with DB and his friends. We played board games and had dinner, I think they liked me Yesterday was half marathon #15, a long afternoon nap, and pizza All in all, a busy but good weekend. Now tell me about yours!

Giant instagram pic below

2. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

DB and I had a massively lazy weekend where we pulled the mattress into the living room (I don't have a couch in my new place yet) and basically just lounged there with NetFlix, Youtube, video games, tons of cuddles, ordering in pizza and making some baked deliciousness on Saturday morning (Dutch babies and chocolate chip muffins!). It was so incredibly lazy and the house was super messy at the end of it, but totally worth it.
  3. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    DB and I had a massively lazy weekend where we pulled the mattress into the living room (I don't have a couch in my new place yet) and basically just lounged there with NetFlix, Youtube, video games, tons of cuddles, ordering in pizza and making some baked deliciousness on Saturday morning (Dutch babies and chocolate chip muffins!). It was so incredibly lazy and the house was super messy at the end of it, but totally worth it.
    That sounds like a good weekend to me! What's a Dutch baby?
  4. Vex
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    That sounds like a good weekend to me! What's a Dutch baby?
    It's like a crossover between a pancake and a popover. I think you can serve it in various ways, but we just did lemon juice and powdered sugar.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I had a friend that I volunteered in Tanzania with this summer staying for the weekend. We met there and haven't seen each other since, so it was lovely to see her again. I was at work in the hospital last night until midnight so had a bit of a lie in this morning and have had to hang around all day anyway since we had a plumber coming to fix the heating, which is still broken and needs a part so he's coming back tomorrow. Yay cold miserable November weather in Scotland with no heating.

Now I am trying to get on with an essay on health policy. Motivation is lacking.

"You are platinum in a world gone grey."
  6. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It's like a crossover between a pancake and a popover. I think you can serve it in various ways, but we just did lemon juice and powdered sugar.

I need that in my face like right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I had a friend that I volunteered in Tanzania with this summer staying for the weekend. We met there and haven't seen each other since, so it was lovely to see her again. I was at work in the hospital last night until midnight so had a bit of a lie in this morning and have had to hang around all day anyway since we had a plumber coming to fix the heating, which is still broken and needs a part so he's coming back tomorrow. Yay cold miserable November weather in Scotland with no heating.

Now I am trying to get on with an essay on health policy. Motivation is lacking.
    Oooo but that's an interesting topic! You can do it!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I can't even describe the amount of I don't want to be at work right now that I'm currently experiencing. Is it Friday yet?

I Eelizah
  8. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    I can't even describe the amount of I don't want to be at work right now that I'm currently experiencing. Is it Friday yet?
    PREACH
  9. Senior Member
    Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Yay on another marathon!
    It's Tuesday here (like 1am.. Thanks insomnia.) but DH got the weekend plus Monday and Tuesday off work.
    Friday we just layed around the house. I convinced him to go get butterchicken curry since that's what I've been craving so far. Saturday two of our friends went with us to the beach, where we found a lot of cool shells. Then we went out to a place called Cocos for curry and rice. Sunday we took the dogs to the beach which was nice. Then yesterday I had to go get blood work done and I pretty much slept all day after that.
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Friday night I went grocery shopping but it was kid free and husband free so it was probably the best grocery shopping trip ever

Saturday I had lunch with my mom, we went to this thing called a Sami show which is independent crafters and vendors will come sell their stuff and it's always fun and cool. Then I made my homemade eggrolls for dinner and this Deep Dish Cookie thing for desert that was like diabetes in a pan. The we piled up at my mom's house and watched Inside Out!

Sunday we went to church, came home and watched football all day, watched The Walking Dead and then we went to bed so much eventful things happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast