Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday thread

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Tuesday thread

Advertisements
    How's it going, friends?

I'm enjoying my morning coffee and hoping my work day goes by quickly so I can go eat with DB tonight
  2. Senior Member
    DB and I are gonna go for a walk and get our steps in for the day and then I have to come home and study before I go take an exam that I had no idea was scheduled until yesterday if I was at all responsible I would skip the walk and just study but fuck that.
  3. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    DB and I are gonna go for a walk and get our steps in for the day and then I have to come home and study before I go take an exam that I had no idea was scheduled until yesterday if I was at all responsible I would skip the walk and just study but fuck that.
    lol yeah but that requires being an adult and I generally stay away from that kind of activity when I have the choice.
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    How's it going, friends?

I'm enjoying my morning coffee and hoping my work day goes by quickly so I can go eat with DB tonight
    Are you going to the place I picked??

I'm swamped at work this week because we got a new entry level guy yesterday and I was assigned as his "buddy" to show him the ropes. That took up most of my day yesterday so I really didn't have any time to do any of my *actual* work. He's shadowing me on some projects today so it should be more interesting for him - yesterday was just all administrative type stuff.
    ~Becca~

5. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Are you going to the place I picked??

I'm swamped at work this week because we got a new entry level guy yesterday and I was assigned as his "buddy" to show him the ropes. That took up most of my day yesterday so I really didn't have any time to do any of my *actual* work. He's shadowing me on some projects today so it should be more interesting for him - yesterday was just all administrative type stuff.
    I'm torn between your place and another place that's on the water. He's legit no help and I feel like there's pressure to pick some place awesome Even though he'd probably be fine sitting in Arby's with me lmao

Hope your "buddy" is able to do a little more today and that you're less busy so you can reply to our group convo faster
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I got to sleep in a little bit today so that was nice. I have an appt at my police department this am to get my license to carry, what's upppp! I'm excited. Then I'll only have a half day of work!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ewww bummer.

I've got a ton of data analysis to do before a meeting at 3. So of course I must mentally prepare for that by wasting hours on the internet while drinking my coffee and talking to C.

ETA: Brah, I just looked at weather in Philly for next week. I am not prepared for this! How do you dress both warm and professionally?!?!

I Eelizah
  8. Senior Member
    My vacation started today, so I have the rest of the week off. I got to sleep in this morning and it felt soooooo nice

9. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    I'm torn between your place and another place that's on the water. He's legit no help and I feel like there's pressure to pick some place awesome Even though he'd probably be fine sitting in Arby's with me lmao

Hope your "buddy" is able to do a little more today and that you're less busy so you can reply to our group convo faster
    You should go back to the place with the baskets of bacon And ugghhh I know, I didn't want the new hire to think it was ok to have FB up all day while I'm working Gotta set a good example... something like that
    ~Becca~

10. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    I got to sleep in a little bit today so that was nice. I have an appt at my police department this am to get my license to carry, what's upppp! I'm excited. Then I'll only have a half day of work!
    You badass!! That's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    Ewww bummer.

I've got a ton of data analysis to do before a meeting at 3. So of course I must mentally prepare for that by wasting hours on the internet while drinking my coffee and talking to C.

ETA: Brah, I just looked at weather in Philly for next week. I am not prepared for this! How do you dress both warm and professionally?!?!
    Waste all the hours!!! What are you analyzing?

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I took the rest of the week off so my vacation started today. I got to sleep in this morning and it felt soooooo nice
    Jealous!! Any fun vacation plans?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast