Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other websites you check daily

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Other websites you check daily

Advertisements
    What other sites do you like to check every day? Any blogs or funny sites?

Generally, when I'm online I check these sites:
    -MSOS (duh)
    -Craigslist Missed Connections (kind of my life goal right now to have one written about me)
    -Nonprofit News/Google news
    -Imgur
    -The Fucking Weather
    -Hyperbole and a Half
    -The Oatmeal
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

MSOS, Perez and Pinterest. I had to see what that fucking weather was about, but it doesn't recognize any locations I try to put in! haha, the responses are pretty funny tho! DB loves reddit and always tells me to go check it out, but I'm a creature of habit, it takes a lot to shake up my routine
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    A lot

-MSOS
    -FB
    -IMGUR BUDDIES
    -Tapastic
    -YouTube
    -Conceptart
    -Duolingo

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  4. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    MSOS, Perez and Pinterest. I had to see what that fucking weather was about, but it doesn't recognize any locations I try to put in! haha, the responses are pretty funny tho! DB loves reddit and always tells me to go check it out, but I'm a creature of habit, it takes a lot to shake up my routine
    I'm so sad that TFW didn't work for you D: I love the sassy responses

I browse Reddit but I won't register because I know I'll get sucked in, haha
  5. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

I think I am the most boring internet person alive. I go on here, another message board that is a spin off from The knot, for ladies in Connecticut. Which I am trying to find a decent one for mass now that I'm back in this shithole state but (because god fordbid I am social IRL)
    Uhh Instagram, Facebook and I have browsed the missed connections on craigslist. Not that I think I would see one for myself or really want to but I would probably giggle a lot if I did. I can picture it now "to the bitchy lady that was in dunkin donuts with her daughter that was whining for munchkins....."
  6. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthiea View Post
    A lot

-MSOS
    -FB
    -IMGUR BUDDIES
    -Tapastic
    -YouTube
    -Conceptart
    -Duolingo
    Imgur! The best.

Quote Originally Posted by gogogadgetsam View Post
    I think I am the most boring internet person alive. I go on here, another message board that is a spin off from The knot, for ladies in Connecticut. Which I am trying to find a decent one for mass now that I'm back in this shithole state but (because god fordbid I am social IRL)
    Uhh Instagram, Facebook and I have browsed the missed connections on craigslist. Not that I think I would see one for myself or really want to but I would probably giggle a lot if I did. I can picture it now "to the bitchy lady that was in dunkin donuts with her daughter that was whining for munchkins....."
    I have no idea what a CL missed connections post would be about for me. Probably something along the lines of, that chick in the honda with resting bitch face or that girl buying like ten bottles of $6 at target.
  7. Senior Member
    Off topic: but my best friend met her husband on missed connections. It's adorable and something that I didn't think happened in real life
  8. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    Off topic: but my best friend met her husband on missed connections. It's adorable and something that I didn't think happened in real life
    WHAT!
  9. Senior Member
    MSOS - I'm on here every day, but I lurk. I'm trying to be more interactive though.
    Reddit
  10. Senior Member
    OMFG did we discuss missed connections?? That's my same life goal! So far no luck. I don't check it daily but every time I see somewhere I've ever been in my life I'm like OMG MAYBE THIS IS IT. I've actually seen a lot of them written for people at the nude beach db and I go to

Anyway

I also check reddit obsessively throughout the day, ohnotheydidnt even though it's garbage I can't quit it, Facebook obviously, YouTube, uhhhh some YouTube gossip sites I'm ashamed to speak the name of. I swear I don't participate, I just lurk.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast