Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Other websites you check daily

  1. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #1

    Other websites you check daily

    Advertisements
    What other sites do you like to check every day? Any blogs or funny sites?

    Generally, when I'm online I check these sites:
    -MSOS (duh)
    -Craigslist Missed Connections (kind of my life goal right now to have one written about me)
    -Nonprofit News/Google news
    -Imgur
    -The Fucking Weather
    -Hyperbole and a Half
    -The Oatmeal
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love7's Avatar
    Love7 is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,618

    #2
    MSOS, Perez and Pinterest. I had to see what that fucking weather was about, but it doesn't recognize any locations I try to put in! haha, the responses are pretty funny tho! DB loves reddit and always tells me to go check it out, but I'm a creature of habit, it takes a lot to shake up my routine
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anthiea's Avatar
    Anthiea is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,774
    #3
    A lot

    -MSOS
    -FB
    -IMGUR BUDDIES
    -Tapastic
    -YouTube
    -Conceptart
    -Duolingo

    ~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  4. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    MSOS, Perez and Pinterest. I had to see what that fucking weather was about, but it doesn't recognize any locations I try to put in! haha, the responses are pretty funny tho! DB loves reddit and always tells me to go check it out, but I'm a creature of habit, it takes a lot to shake up my routine
    I'm so sad that TFW didn't work for you D: I love the sassy responses

    I browse Reddit but I won't register because I know I'll get sucked in, haha
  5. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    gogogadgetsam's Avatar
    gogogadgetsam is offline
    Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,148

    #5
    I think I am the most boring internet person alive. I go on here, another message board that is a spin off from The knot, for ladies in Connecticut. Which I am trying to find a decent one for mass now that I'm back in this shithole state but (because god fordbid I am social IRL)
    Uhh Instagram, Facebook and I have browsed the missed connections on craigslist. Not that I think I would see one for myself or really want to but I would probably giggle a lot if I did. I can picture it now "to the bitchy lady that was in dunkin donuts with her daughter that was whining for munchkins....."
  6. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthiea View Post
    A lot

    -MSOS
    -FB
    -IMGUR BUDDIES
    -Tapastic
    -YouTube
    -Conceptart
    -Duolingo
    Imgur! The best.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogogadgetsam View Post
    I think I am the most boring internet person alive. I go on here, another message board that is a spin off from The knot, for ladies in Connecticut. Which I am trying to find a decent one for mass now that I'm back in this shithole state but (because god fordbid I am social IRL)
    Uhh Instagram, Facebook and I have browsed the missed connections on craigslist. Not that I think I would see one for myself or really want to but I would probably giggle a lot if I did. I can picture it now "to the bitchy lady that was in dunkin donuts with her daughter that was whining for munchkins....."
    I have no idea what a CL missed connections post would be about for me. Probably something along the lines of, that chick in the honda with resting bitch face or that girl buying like ten bottles of $6 at target.
  7. Senior Member
    Katayoun's Avatar
    Katayoun is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,244
    #7
    Off topic: but my best friend met her husband on missed connections. It's adorable and something that I didn't think happened in real life
  8. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    Off topic: but my best friend met her husband on missed connections. It's adorable and something that I didn't think happened in real life
    WHAT!
  9. Senior Member
    dlr1909's Avatar
    dlr1909 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    394
    #9
    MSOS - I'm on here every day, but I lurk. I'm trying to be more interactive though.
    Reddit
  10. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #10
    OMFG did we discuss missed connections?? That's my same life goal! So far no luck. I don't check it daily but every time I see somewhere I've ever been in my life I'm like OMG MAYBE THIS IS IT. I've actually seen a lot of them written for people at the nude beach db and I go to

    Anyway

    I also check reddit obsessively throughout the day, ohnotheydidnt even though it's garbage I can't quit it, Facebook obviously, YouTube, uhhhh some YouTube gossip sites I'm ashamed to speak the name of. I swear I don't participate, I just lurk.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •