Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Thursday! Morning Thread

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Its Thursday! Morning Thread

Advertisements
    Which means it's almost the weekend! woot Woot

So plans? any thirsty thursday plans? Weekend plans? Staying in your PJ's all weekend plans?

❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I will go with staying in pjs forever plans . Trying to kick this ear infection .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    PJ's
    Yoga pants is a close second to pjs right? cause I'm going to stay in yoga pants all weekend.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Thursday!!!! I can't wait for Saturday when I'm going to lightning game and then out for drinks with some friends. I thought I was going on my surprise bday date with the guy in seeing tomorrow night, but apparently he never made a reservation and now there are none available. So we are going Wednesday. I'm kind of disappointed about that because I've been looking forward to it so much, but Wednesday isn't too far away.

I Eelizah
  5. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Hooray one day closer to the weekend! I've gotta take my car in on Sat bc the battery I've had since February keeps dying repeatedly It's still under warranty, just a pain in the ass to have to bring it to the dealership and wait for them to figure out wtf is wrong. I'm going to have to call roadside assistance to jump my car just so I can drive it there since it won't start. I've had issues with this dealership before but since this is where I got the battery from, have to go back to them. Other than that, just running errands and I have a date with a new dude Sat night
    ~Becca~

6. Senior Member
    today I'm finishing up online-training for my doggy day care job and hopefully clearing out my front flowerbed (if it stays cool enough.) This weekend...not sure other than working at the gun range!
  7. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Today I've got class (ugh) and then I sleep in tomorrow! DB flies up to Boston and back tomorrow for a job interview and I have a staff meeting..then it's the WEEKEND! Celebrating with a mud run Saturday and taking him for drinks to celebrate his interview/discuss his options.
  8. Senior Member
    I'm practicing goddamn algebra all day before I go fail my exam later. And thenennn I get to come home and take another exam That one is open book though, microeconomics. More of a nuisance than anything.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Today I've got class (ugh) and then I sleep in tomorrow! DB flies up to Boston and back tomorrow for a job interview and I have a staff meeting..then it's the WEEKEND! Celebrating with a mud run Saturday and taking him for drinks to celebrate his interview/discuss his options.
    If there's ah anything I can do on my end in Boston to sabotage his experience, you just let me know!

Might just hang in on Friday night, not sure yet. Saturday I'm going out to Salem for my friends bday, so that should be fun!
  10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Brahette, make sure they check the alternator. That's what was wrong with my car. The battery wouldn't stay charged. As far As plans go, dh and I have the ball this weekend. Other than that, nothing really. I'm going to make s'mores bars today.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast