Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is everybody doing today?

1. Senior Member

What is everybody doing today?

Advertisements
    I called out of work this morning and now I'm regretting it because I'm bored. I went too hard last night and when I woke up I think I was still drunk and didn't think I should drive. I have a sephora package coming today though!! What is everyone else looking forward to today?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I woke up to a snow day! Texted my boss that I wasn't coming in because my clinical affil is 45mi north into the Adirondacks. Snow is already a mess down here, can't imagine what it's like up there.

So I'm house hunting for our PCS this summer and watching Breaking Bad. Def a good snow day.

ETA:// What are you expecting from Sephora?
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I have the day off work (feeling happy about that because I'm curious how many people will bother coming in today) so I'm working on some stuff for my sister's wedding. Oh and I have to take Butters to get his nails done, and return our cable boxes to the cable company since we cancelled our service. It was funny, I thought they would argue with me when I called to cancel but I just told them football season is over so I don't need it anymore and they were just like "ok" and didn't even try to send me to retention. A pleasant surprise!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPT View Post
    I woke up to a snow day! Texted my boss that I wasn't coming in because my clinical affil is 45mi north into the Adirondacks. Snow is already a mess down here, can't imagine what it's like up there.

So I'm house hunting for our PCS this summer and watching Breaking Bad. Def a good snow day.

ETA:// What are you expecting from Sephora?
    I need to rewatch Breaking Bad! I have it basically memorized but it's been a while.

I just got a few things from sephora because my birthday was a few weeks ago and I reeeeeally wanted the nars birthday set this year. i got some hair stuff, too faced better than sex mascara, benefit gimme brow, and i think that's it? i had a merch credit i totally forgot about.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I got up, saw dh off to the field for the week, dealt with poor dd cry about missing daddy, bundled all the kids and walked dd to school in the rain, came home piled the younger kids in the car and went to my stroller strides class that kicked my booty and now I'm finally home and have to make fun phone calls to places like EFMP... trying to keep busy this week!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I need to rewatch Breaking Bad! I have it basically memorized but it's been a while.

I just got a few things from sephora because my birthday was a few weeks ago and I reeeeeally wanted the nars birthday set this year. i got some hair stuff, too faced better than sex mascara, benefit gimme brow, and i think that's it? i had a merch credit i totally forgot about.
    Ohhh nice! I'm pumped for that birthday gift!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm at work, but I can't do anything until a package arrives. So I'm drinking coffee and job searching at the moment.

I Eelizah
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am being super lazy with the kids all day. It's cold, rainy, and windy here so it was going to be PJ day anyway but the fun exhaustion part of the first trimester has hit me so I'm struggling to stay awake. Luckily it's almost nap time and Emmett took an early nap this morning, too, so I was able to doze off on the couch while Wyatt used his watercolors.
  9. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

I'm going to be sitting on my couch until the last possible moment when I need to shower and go to my endocrinologist. I'm super excited about my appointment though, so that's a plus.

I completely forgot DH had work today since he worked Saturday, I thought today was Sunday so I'm unnaturally bummed that he isn't home

ETA: Oh and the super bowl is over and traffic can go back to normal
  10. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

The base is closed and there's no school, so we are all hanging out. Rob is painting my nails I'm waiting for a box from Julep. My accidental $50 purchase
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast