Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugh bored!!

1. Senior Member

Ugh bored!!

Advertisements
    I'm so bored guys! I already had a pretty full day, me and DH went out to brunch and then we brought the dogs to a park to play with one of Clementine's litter mates, and now I'm just sitting around. I was supposed to go out bar hopping with my work friends later but my favorite one isn't feeling well and idk if I wanna go without her. Idkidkidk. I guess I could clean?

What are you guys doing today/this weekend?
  2. Senior Member
    Filing taxes today hopefully as well as finishing up the laundry I need for my trip.

I'll probably just end up watching Friends on Netflix & being lazy on my couch though
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsinthesky View Post
    Filing taxes today hopefully as well as finishing up the laundry I need for my trip.

I'll probably just end up watching Friends on Netflix & being lazy on my couch though
    We're still waiting on the tax stuff to come in for some of my husbands investments or whatever and it's so annoying!! I wanna file so we can get our return asap lmao. I keep seeing things everywhere that I NEED.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Today was a big bust for me. I was supposed to go to Gasparilla with my friend and her gf. I didn't feel like third wheeling all day, so I canceled. Then another friend said he'd go to a festival with me, but he went out with some other friends and didn't become available in time. It's also my brother's bday, but he's currently sleeping on the couch. So a whole lot of nothing going on right now.

I Eelizah
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Prepping for tomorrow's kittenbowl 2 party
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am so effing bored too. I've been looking at drumstick recipes for like 30 minutes and they all look the same now. I'm gonna do school shit and clean up around the house WATCH OUT YA'LL.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    I am so effing bored too. I've been looking at drumstick recipes for like 30 minutes and they all look the same now. I'm gonna do school shit and clean up around the house WATCH OUT YA'LL.
    my husband went to go help somebody with their taxes (idk who is too stupid for tax slayer but whatever) like two hours ago and i told him i would clean the bathroom. welllll he just got home and i have not left my laptop lmao
  8. Senior Member
    I went to breakfast and did some shopping with a friend this morning. Then I took a nap and worked some on my thesis. Right now I'm taking a break from preparing for my move to Disney World. T-9 today Oh my Gosh
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    my husband went to go help somebody with their taxes (idk who is too stupid for tax slayer but whatever) like two hours ago and i told him i would clean the bathroom. welllll he just got home and i have not left my laptop lmao
    Yeaaaaaaah I've been telling myself I'd clean since I woke up and here it is 4:30 and I haven't done a damn thing
  10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I've been watching Real Housewives all morning and avoiding hw. I don't wannnnnaaaa do it.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast