• Other: suggestions please

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Date night! WWYD? *poll*

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Date night! WWYD? *poll*

Advertisements
    DF and I are horrible at inconsequential decision making, so help me out. DS has a kids' night at a local "indoor adventure center" from 6-10 pm (yeah, I know it's late!!) and DFs mom will be at our house to watch Scarlett so yay date night!! What would you do with roughly 3.5 hours of alone time?
    We are totally open to suggestions, but he has already said he wants to go out instead of stay in. Personally, I'd be happy with take-out and WoW, plus his mom could go home tonight buuuut whatever makes him happy!

Movie- Going to see American Sniper, which we've been dying to see. I haven't been to the movies in forever, and this theater has prive (21+ only) so that would be exciting; however, the movie times at the theater we like are a bit inconvenient and DF will ONLY go to this particular theater.

Dinner- There is a new restaurant chain that just opened here called Bravo! Italian Cocina (or something along those lines) and it would be nice to try that out, but we eat out A LOT.

Bowling- I like it a lot, but I feel like it's more fun with a group of people. Plus, that's totally something we could do with the kiddos.

Mani-pedis- This was actually DF's suggestion, but I feel like we won't necessarily get to hang out as much. He's usually on his phone the whole time we get pedis.

We are boring and can't think of anything else to do that is out of the norm. HELP!

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Do something different. Mini golf? See a play? Picnic in the park? Maybe go downtown and see what there is to do there?

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Mini-golf, pizza and beer!
  4. Senior Member
    Movie night with prive!
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Dont go to Bravo. Its like a slightly better OG aka over salted, over-peppered fake italian bullshit. I vote bowling or movie!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    Dont go to Bravo. Its like a slightly better OG aka over salted, over-peppered fake italian bullshit. I vote bowling or movie!
    Yup, except I actually like Olive Garden more.

I vote movie!! I love the movies.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  7. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    I voted mani-pedi because your DF suggested it - for me, that would be a relaxing option and something that would boost my spirits.

Offer to do an unhooked version where you only use your cell phone for an emergency call -- disconnecting from technology is always a good thing!
  8. Senior Member
    Movie! I love going to the 21+ theaters, they normally have bars and stuff, so it makes it fun.

I agree with not eating at Bravo (and Brio by the same company). It is overly salty and just not very good.
  9. Senior Member
    What about pool? Couple of beers and some pool is usually fun.

Or maybe trying a new local restaurant? Check out urban spoon or tripadvisor, you'd be surprised what can pop up without you knowing!

buuttt you're probably already on your date Hope you have fun!
  10. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    Yup, except I actually like Olive Garden more.

I vote movie!! I love the movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanduh View Post
    Movie! I love going to the 21+ theaters, they normally have bars and stuff, so it makes it fun.

I agree with not eating at Bravo (and Brio by the same company). It is overly salty and just not very good.
    That is soo disappointing! Everyone here is in love with that place, but I guess it is the novelty.
    We ending up going to out favorite local fine dining restaurant. It took three hours of our time, but it's always sooo nice. I love their lamb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast