Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday!

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Monday!

Advertisements
    Happy Monday everyone! What are your plans for the week? Anything exciting?

Nothing too epic on my end, I'm finally getting back into the swing of grad school...the good news is that I'm going to be able to graduate a semester earlier than I thought I would! May 2016! The end is near
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

It's been a slow day here and it's not even 11 yet my husband has worked the past 7 days straight so I'm looking forward to him being home in the evenings finally tomorrow and Thursday! Ummm I get to watch my moms dog this weekend because they're going to New Orleans! And then only a little bit of unpacking left to do

3. Senior Member

That's exciting! I can't imagine how awesome it must feel to be so close.

Back at work today and it sucks because DB had a four day and I worked Friday and today and didn't get to spend any of the time with him... And this is going to be an extremely depressing week for me with DB's looming deployment.

I'm just a really depressing person at the moment, I recommend keeping your distance.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Blizzard tomorrow, my boss already told me not to even try getting to work tomorrow so I'm busy today getting everything done. DB should be getting back from his underway early this week, it was only a couple weeks so not terrible but I'm still SOO excited for a little Skype date!! Btw, is that okay to say as far as OPSEC? I never know what's acceptable so I usually don't write anything.

Kittens - Congrats! May 2016 will be here before you realize! My program flew by!!

Amandalouwho2 - Enjoy your time with DH finally!
  5. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Yeah there's that blizzard thing coming my way Our VP told us all this morning to just plan on working from home tomorrow, so I will take him up on that offer! Nothing like working in pajamas and hanging out with my puppers all day
    ~Becca~

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We are having a PJ party today because I'm just tired I'm gathering up recipes for the superbowl get together we're having while Wyatt is painting in his undies and t shirt and Emmett is taking a nap

And I'm trying to see if weather will be halfway decent to drive down to SeaWorld Orlando for the day on Saturday.
  7. Senior Member
    I'm working a lot but Friday is my 4th anniversary with DH! I'm gonna try to get him to go out to dinner with me and then brunch on Saturday. I only get excited when food is involved.
  8. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    It's been a slow day here and it's not even 11 yet my husband has worked the past 7 days straight so I'm looking forward to him being home in the evenings finally tomorrow and Thursday! Ummm I get to watch my moms dog this weekend because they're going to New Orleans! And then only a little bit of unpacking left to do
    Glad the unpacking is almost over! Enjoy your time with your hubby

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Blizzard tomorrow, my boss already told me not to even try getting to work tomorrow so I'm busy today getting everything done. DB should be getting back from his underway early this week, it was only a couple weeks so not terrible but I'm still SOO excited for a little Skype date!! Btw, is that okay to say as far as OPSEC? I never know what's acceptable so I usually don't write anything.

Kittens - Congrats! May 2016 will be here before you realize! My program flew by!!

Amandalouwho2 - Enjoy your time with DH finally!
    Stay warm in the blizzard!! I think your OPSEC is okay as long as you don't put exact dates/troop movements/locations. Enjoy your skype date!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Yeah there's that blizzard thing coming my way Our VP told us all this morning to just plan on working from home tomorrow, so I will take him up on that offer! Nothing like working in pajamas and hanging out with my puppers all day
    Working from home in PJs is the best... I'm working from home today with the cats

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    We are having a PJ party today because I'm just tired I'm gathering up recipes for the superbowl get together we're having while Wyatt is painting in his undies and t shirt and Emmett is taking a nap

And I'm trying to see if weather will be halfway decent to drive down to SeaWorld Orlando for the day on Saturday.
    Ooo, what are your recipe ideas right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm working a lot but Friday is my 4th anniversary with DH! I'm gonna try to get him to go out to dinner with me and then brunch on Saturday. I only get excited when food is involved.
    Happy anniversary
  9. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    It's a lazy day at work. The clinic is really chill today. I'm trying to do some database testing in between patients but I can't figure out part of it

My stepmom is having surgery today so any good vibes for her would be appreciated She had back surgery last Thursday and had to go to the hospital yesterday for complications and they determined today that she needs another surgery.

As for this week..umm.. not much! DH and I are going to start going through some stuff to decide what to give away.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post

Ooo, what are your recipe ideas right now?

So far I'm making:
    Buffalo Cauliflower
    Roasted veggies (over our outside fire)
    Grilled Pizza
    Spaghetti Squash stuffed with [vegan] spinach and artichoke dip
    Tofu "chicken" fingers
    Hummus, Baba Ganoush, and mango salsa with pita chips
    Stuffed Grape Leaves

That's so far. Since we're having one of DH's friends over who's not vegan, I'll probably have something else like meatballs or real chicken wings, too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast