Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That ONE Chore/Task

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That ONE Chore/Task

Advertisements
    That you absolutely loathe!

Mine is folding and putting away the laundry. Except the cloth diapers, strangely I like that laundry but that's only once every three days. Like seriously, I'd rather wash a million dishes by hand and change/take care of the poop situations in my house than fold and put the laundry away! I may even be guilty of restarting the washer or dryer so that the cycle conveniently ends when DH gets home He knows it and does the same with leaving dirty dishes until the next morning so it works but still. I hate folding laundry! It's just so tedious and often like pinning jello to a wall when the kids are "helping" or, in Emmett's case, just plain throwing the clothes and squealing in pure delight.

What's your one daily or semi-daily thing you just seriously hate to do?
  2. Senior Member
    I hate doing dishes. Absolutely hate it. I can't wait to get a dishwasher.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    I hate doing dishes. Absolutely hate it. I can't wait to get a dishwasher.
    Our dishwasher stopped working last Friday and was fixed yesterday and I thought my husband was going to cry happy tears when housing sent the guy over to fix it
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Putting away laundry for sure. My current house setup isn't helping me do it, either. My washer and dryer are in the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom. Why put my laundry away when I can just leave it in the bathroom where I get ready anyway?? And plus, if it's wrinkly, just turn the dryer on for a min and BAM, no more wrinkles . I am going to have to get out of this habit by the time DB comes home from deployment, but in the meantime I'll continue enjoying not having to put laundry away till later this year .
    ~Becca~

5. Fur/Feather/Scale Momma
    Fur/Feather/Scale Momma
    Blog Entries
    I'm totally with you... Laundry is super duper annoying! The only other thing I may loathe is vacuuming but only because my fur beast Zeus thinks it's an evil monster and tries everything he can to destroy it and protect me from it.

Fur/feather momma to Zeus, Inky, Doodle, and Hermes
  6. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I absolutely hateeeeeee folding and putting away laundry. Since we just moved I think half of our clothes are still in bags/boxes because I just hate putting clothes away so much I can do dishes no problem.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Right now it's cleaning the floors. Mostly because it takes my puppy about 30 seconds after they are clean to either drool on them, leave crumbs, or get his grubby paw prints all over them. I am endlessly cleaning the floors.

We are having a warm spell right now so all the snow has melted and our backyard is slushy and muddy. Perfect for a little pig puppy to make a huge mess
  8. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    I don't do it daily...but vacuuming. I hate dragging out the vacuum and getting it emptied. So much dog/cat hair! Which leads me to not want to fold laundry because there is cat/dog hair on the floor!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    Our dishwasher stopped working last Friday and was fixed yesterday and I thought my husband was going to cry happy tears when housing sent the guy over to fix it
    Next time I move, so in about 6 to 7 months, I'm gonna get a dishwasher. I don't care about anything else, but I need a dishwasher. I never knew one person can produce so many dirty dishes
  10. Moderator

I'm fine with washing, folding and putting away laundry. I HATE HANGING LAUNDRY. I have no idea why I have such a mental block over putting things on hangers, but I hate it so much that that stuff usually ends up neatly stacked in the crib Malachi doesn't sleep in.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast