Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Storing Jewelry

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Storing Jewelry

Advertisements
    How do you store your jewelry?

Currently I use a clear plastic craft box with those little squares from Michaels for my nice pieces since I haven't found any boxes I love and two other decorative boxes I got while traveling, but they don't keep things organized. I've been looking and I swear for the same price I could get something made. So I'm looking for ideas.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

i use this. it has hangers for necklaces and felt lined drawers for bracelets etc and a felt line ring holder section.

hayworth collection
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    i use this. it has hangers for necklaces and felt lined drawers for bracelets etc and a felt line ring holder section.

hayworth collection
    That's pretty
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I ave multiple jewelry boxes. I have this gorgeous sharkskin and opal one with little drawers for rings, brooches and random. I have one box for bracelets, one for big, chunky necklaces, and another one with little inner dividers for smaller necklaces.
  5. Senior Member
    I don't have a lot of jewelry so I hang most of it on a little tree thing from bed bath and beyond. I have a few little ring dishes around the house I put my wedding set in, and earrings I throw in a cute little bowl from anthropologie. I also have a couple nice pieces from tiffany & co but I never wear them because they were gifts from an ex, so I keep them in the little bags and boxes they came in and put those in a drawer in my dresser at my parents house.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a nice leather and suede jewelry clutch that I use to store what I wear most. It keeps everything organized nicely without getting tangled and it's really convenient to pack in my bag when I travel. The rest either goes in an ordinary jewelry box or in the original box that it came in, like watches and such.
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

DH got me a jewelry box off Amazon that I really like, it has drawers for rings and bracelets and then I can hang my necklaces ... I don't like to store them any other way unless they're pendants.

For when I travel, I have a jewelry roll that I use that has felt on the inside.