Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Thursday! 1/8 Summary Version

1. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Thursday! 1/8 Summary Version

Advertisements

What're you up to?

I feel like I haven't been around a ton. I'm having a lazy sick day. I start school next week again. Dogs are good. Health is an ongoing progress, started a "miracle drug" yesterday

I'm killing time watching youtube videos and Netflix.

Oh and, I had crunchy vegan tacos and rum for dinner

What are you up to? Eat anything delicious? Any good plans soon?

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I need recipe of said crunch vegan tacos! Please don't tempt me with rum. I'm hungry, and I should eat something, but right now all my brain is thinking of is fried chicken.
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  3. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by belovedreamery View Post
    I need recipe of said crunch vegan tacos! Please don't tempt me with rum. I'm hungry, and I should eat something, but right now all my brain is thinking of is fried chicken.
    Oh fried chicken is good but so are tacos! I eat meat but prefer veggie crumbles (morning star or boca) for tacos. Just crumbles, with water, taco seasoning (sometimes packet, sometimes homemade, always with extra red pepper powder and/or flakes for spice). Then guac (or plan avocado), lettuce, tomatoes. I sometimes add sautéed peppers, and black beans put into baked crunchy shells. They are probably my favorite meal ever. Salsa, sour cream and cheese are obviously optional too!

Oh massive edit: I think morning star crumbles started using dairy/eggs, so they aren't vegan. The boca ones still are (to my knowledge) vegan. So if you want strict rules, keep that in mind!
  4. Senior Member
    Enjoying free HBO Cinemax and Showtime with furball curled up on my lap sleeping contently.
  5. Senior Member
    Enjoying the addition of Roseanne to Netflix and dreading going back to dishes. Ones of the glass dishes we left sitting out for two days has mold so ick. But then it's bedtime after dishes.

"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light." -John Milton
  6. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I ended up going to a good friend's house to meet some of her college friends to drink wine, eat cookies (there's a company in Richmond that DELIVERS cookies and milk!!!!) and play Quelf and Cards Against Humanity! Love those games.