Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nexplanon Dreams

1. Senior Member

Nexplanon Dreams

Advertisements
    Yesterday I got my implanon replaced with a nexplanon. And I think the slight shift in hormones gave me really weird dreams last night.

I dreamt that DH and I were having a kid (like, at a birthing center in labor), and we realized that we forgot to tell our families we were having a baby
    Not sure how it ended, cause my alarm went off. But when I told DH he said that birth control probably shouldn't give you dreams about having kids....

These last two years until I get to shore duty are going to be long

2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I'm following this! I am supposed to get nexplanon in any time now. I'll let you know if I have the same symptom!

3. Senior Member
    Weird! I haven't had any strange dreams since I had mine implanted well over a year ago. I went straight to the nexplanon, no implanon implant before I got it. I thought the hormones are supposed to be the exact same? Maybe it's just that it is a brand new stick and is super potent
  4. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

The nexplanon doesn't have different hormones to my knowledge. The only difference was the inserter used. I've had a nexplanon for two years (and implanon before). I do get weird dreams sometimes but I haven't associated with them, I'm on 20 other meds so who knows what causes them for me