Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: survey sites

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

survey sites

Advertisements
    Does anyone use them? I joined a couple because I was bored while DS was visting his dad. DF's mom is ALWAYS getting cool freebies/gift cards from them. She has SO MUCH free time and spends it all on the computer, so I wasn't really sure if it would do me any good since I don't have nearly as much free time. Surprisingly enough, I found one I actually enjoy. I've only used it for about two hours and have already reached enough points for $10, which is the cash out threshold. Pretty cool, IMO.

2. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Ooo what site is that?

I use e-rewards.com all the time. It used to just be for airline miles, but now they have several rewards options. In addition to miles, I've gotten gift cards for iTunes (gave that to DB before he left), Macy's (part of college grad gift for sister), and Ticketmaster. Only downside is that you can't duplicate a redemption for 6 months I think. So, if I get an iTunes gift card today, I can't get another one for 6 months... but I can get a gift card for something else.
    ~Becca~

3. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Oh I'll have to check that site out! We could definitely use giftcards for itunes or macys! Do you get any kick backs for referalls?

This one is called mintvine. I do the cashout directly to a dwolla account (which is similar to paypal). The only down side is it takes two weeks until you can redeem the money, but it adds up pretty quickly.

MintVine | Users
    ^If you're interested in joining I get points for referrals

4. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    double post
    Last edited by KaityBug; 12-31-2014 at 11:27 AM.

5. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Nope, mine doesn't do referrals, but I will be sure to sign up through yours - thanks!!
    ~Becca~

6. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    What black hole have I been living in? I have no idea about these sites and how they work
  7. Senior Member
    ya know, I've always heard about these sites and been interested because even though I do work it's only part time and I seem to always be up late at night with nothing to do I just never knew which sites were legit. How did you find this site and know it was safe? And is it rewards, or straight up cash? What kind of information do they need in order to sign up? I might be interested
  8. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    What black hole have I been living in? I have no idea about these sites and how they work
    I hadn't really known a lot about them until I met DF's mom. Basically, you just get small incentives for filling out a survey. They add up and you can actually get a lot of cool stuff with the points.

Quote Originally Posted by alice04 View Post
    ya know, I've always heard about these sites and been interested because even though I do work it's only part time and I seem to always be up late at night with nothing to do I just never knew which sites were legit. How did you find this site and know it was safe? And is it rewards, or straight up cash? What kind of information do they need in order to sign up? I might be interested
    You can go to a website such as surveysatrap.com and they actually tell you which are legit and which are scams. For instance, I signed up for one called ipsos that a lot of people loved, but I rarely qualify for a survey. I don't know if it is just my luck or what, but I spend so much time filling out the qualifying questions only to find out I didn't match. That's a waste of time!
    Also, if you have a facebook I'd follow this lady https://www.facebook.com/CouponClipinista?ref=br_tf because she ALWAYS posts stuff about freebies/survey sites/etc.

I don't spend a ton of time on this, so I'm not the best resource for this kind of information! Between my toddler & my newborn I really don't get on a whole lot, but if you have free time where you're bored, why not try it out?
    Mint vine just does gift cards or cash into your dwolla (similar to paypal) account, not rewards. The other thing I like is you can cash out in $10 increments, whereas a lot of other sites have higher thresholds.

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm almost ALWAYS kicked out before like the third question.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've toluna, which is pretty cool. You earn points for gift cards. I'm now at 8k points and I don't do much, I just click on a survey maybe once a week. They also let you try new products where it's by random chance I think. I can send you a referral link if you like, but I need an email address for that... That's the downside of it, I haven't figured out the referral url. It's through email or facebook.
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast