Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: YOU right meow! 12/22

  1. Senior Member
    roxieluvs's Avatar
    roxieluvs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,415
    #1

    YOU right meow! 12/22

    Advertisements
    I need a shower! Show me your smiling faces!



    I cut and dyed all my hairs this month!
  2. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by roxieluvs View Post
    I need a shower! Show me your smiling faces!



    I cut and dyed all my hairs this month!
    You're too cute! No pictures of me as I am currently in the Atlanta airport waiting to go home and I miss my mum already
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    katinahat's Avatar
    katinahat is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,893

    #3
    Just cooking biscuits! I'm eating one right now, hot out of the oven. Yum!

    ​​​

    “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

  4. Senior Member
    roxieluvs's Avatar
    roxieluvs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,415
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    You're too cute! No pictures of me as I am currently in the Atlanta airport waiting to go home and I miss my mum already
    You're too sweet! I'll be flying through there in two days to visit DH's Pie Pie (grandpa) and his wife! I'm sorry you are feeling mum-sick already

    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    Just cooking biscuits! I'm eating one right now, hot out of the oven. Yum!

    Biscuits like American biscuits or biscuits in the British sense that actually means cookie? Also, I just learned that biscuits has an I after the U! And you have a great smile
  5. I'm so much cooler online
    Justangelyn's Avatar
    Justangelyn is offline
    I'm so much cooler online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    TAFB
    Posts
    2,833
    #5
    I can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone and we are driving through the middle of nowhere on our way home. DH and I are currently discussing baby names for baby boy who is due in 3 weeks. 98% sure we have the first name picked out. However we are torn on his middle name.




    Oh and thanks to Kat I am now craving biscuits
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    katinahat's Avatar
    katinahat is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,893

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by roxieluvs View Post
    You're too sweet! I'll be flying through there in two days to visit DH's Pie Pie (grandpa) and his wife! I'm sorry you are feeling mum-sick already


    Biscuits like American biscuits or biscuits in the British sense that actually means cookie? Also, I just learned that biscuits has an I after the U! And you have a great smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Justangelyn View Post
    I can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone and we are driving through the middle of nowhere on our way home. DH and I are currently discussing baby names for baby boy who is due in 3 weeks. 98% sure we have the first name picked out. However we are torn on his middle name.




    Oh and thanks to Kat I am now craving biscuits
    They were so good! They're that Bisquick, sour cream, 7-up recipe. Soooo soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
    ​​​

    “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

  7. I'm so much cooler online
    Justangelyn's Avatar
    Justangelyn is offline
    I'm so much cooler online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    TAFB
    Posts
    2,833
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    They were so good! They're that Bisquick, sour cream, 7-up recipe. Soooo soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
    That sounds so good and easy. I will probably email you later for the recipe.
  8. Senior Member
    roxieluvs's Avatar
    roxieluvs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,415
    #8
  9. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    Quite possibly the best answer you could have given.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    katinahat's Avatar
    katinahat is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,893

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Justangelyn View Post
    That sounds so good and easy. I will probably email you later for the recipe.
    I'll beat you to it!

    Monster Mama: 7UP Biscuits


    Quote Originally Posted by roxieluvs View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Quite possibly the best answer you could have given.
    I love that one. Reagan was the bee's knees.
    ​​​

    “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •