Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Gamers Out There?

1. Regular Member

Jump for Joy Any Gamers Out There?

Advertisements
    I like to play a lot of games (mostly MMORPG's like World of Warcraft and Rift). I was wondering if anyone might like to add me on real id or something so that I can 1) make friends with other gamers who have military affiliations and 2) keep my mind distracted from missing my DH. I have a steam id, real id, etc. Some of my favorite games (as a reference) are: WoW, Rift, GW2, Tera, EQ2, TF2, Little Big Planet, Skyrim, Borderlands, Saints Row, and facebook slot games/casual games. Message me if you want to add me on steam, battlenet etc or leave your username(s) here!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I play WoW and Guild wars 2 . I haven't played TF2 in foreverrrrr. I also like to play minecraft and some other games that aren't online .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Regular Member
    Oh awesome I am bummed because I won't get to experience WoD with him =/ I have minecraft too...I just get mad at it because everytime they update it to add something new, I have to start all over again >.< I love being a gatherer/explorer. Right now TF2 has the halloween stuff going on. It's a blast!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm terrified of MMOs I keep wanting to try WoW but again...scared of multiplayer online stuff. I dunno why! I actually just started the stupid Lego minifigs online game and it's MMO so we shall see how that goes.

I'm an Assassin's Creed girl through and through. We just ordered our PS4 and Unity so I should be hooking that up soon.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylah View Post
    Oh awesome I am bummed because I won't get to experience WoD with him =/ I have minecraft too...I just get mad at it because everytime they update it to add something new, I have to start all over again >.< I love being a gatherer/explorer. Right now TF2 has the halloween stuff going on. It's a blast!
    I am so ready for the new expansion!I hope it will "fix" WoW .
    The new updates for minecraft are super cool. You should check it out!
    O yea it was super fun last year when they did that. I loved what they did for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaBär View Post
    I'm terrified of MMOs I keep wanting to try WoW but again...scared of multiplayer online stuff. I dunno why! I actually just started the stupid Lego minifigs online game and it's MMO so we shall see how that goes.

I'm an Assassin's Creed girl through and through. We just ordered our PS4 and Unity so I should be hooking that up soon.
    I will let you know if the new expansion for WoW is any good. It is the make or break for Dh and I getting back into WoW .

I want to play Assassin's Creed, but I am worried I will just suck .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I don't know if I'd classify myself as a gamer anymore. I use to be hardcore into gaming, for like the majority of my life I was even in an all female clan at one point. We haven't had any consoles in a couple of years. The kids are getting a Wii U for Christmas so there's that. DH is wanting to get an xbox one when he gets home so I'll probably fall back in to gaming.

I do still play SWTOR though.

Some of my favorite games that I used to play were Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Gears of War, Black Ops, all of the Halos, Borderlands, Fable, and Portal. Just to name a few.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    I don't know if I'd classify myself as a gamer anymore. I use to be hardcore into gaming, for like the majority of my life I was even in an all female clan at one point. We haven't had any consoles in a couple of years. The kids are getting a Wii U for Christmas so there's that. DH is wanting to get an xbox one when he gets home so I'll probably fall back in to gaming.

I do still play SWTOR though.

Some of my favorite games that I used to play were Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Gears of War, Black Ops, all of the Halos, Borderlands, Fable, and Portal. Just to name a few.
    Portal for the win

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post
    Portal for the win
    The cake is a lie.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    The cake is a lie.
    You should watch this. It will blow your mind.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  10. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    We just got the new Call of Duty. Not bad!

life's a party, rock your body
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast