Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To be stinky or not to be?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    If it is basic, quick errands, I will do them. But I keep baby wipes or similar in my car or bag, so I do a quick swipe of any area that is especially sweaty or stinky.

I don't think I'd go to the mall without showering though.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  2. Senior Member
    I've ran errands without showering but my workout was slight and there was very minimal sweating. A good workout, I HAVE to shower or I feel so gross. I even bring towels to sit on my car after the gym
    Mall definitely I would shower.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I run out and do them. Unless we're talking like a doc appointment or a "serious" lunch date with a friend. I sweat SO MUCH but I don't stink too badly...so I used to run to Target and the like without a second thought.

Out here I shower right away because my allergies are out of control and I want to wash the allergens off of me as soon as I'm in from my run (I run through fields and forests here in Germany), but that's about it. In Kansas I would do my grocery shopping right after my run, come home, eat lunch, put Teddy down for a nap, and THEN shower.
  4. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaBär View Post
    I run out and do them. Unless we're talking like a doc appointment or a "serious" lunch date with a friend. I sweat SO MUCH but I don't stink too badly...so I used to run to Target and the like without a second thought.

Out here I shower right away because my allergies are out of control and I want to wash the allergens off of me as soon as I'm in from my run (I run through fields and forests here in Germany), but that's about it. In Kansas I would do my grocery shopping right after my run, come home, eat lunch, put Teddy down for a nap, and THEN shower.
    This is my style. I was surprised to read everyone else showers

I don't bring a bag to the gym, and I'm not going home and then leaving when Target, the grocery store, etc. are on my way home.
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I went out stinky
    I just put a jacket on to cover myself up a bit. No mall though, just did target, petsco, and tropical smoothie.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12