Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Potter Heads - Heads UP!

  1. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Sunbeam's Avatar
    Sunbeam is offline
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,438
    #1

    Potter Heads - Heads UP!

    Advertisements
    Just in case anyone is interested . . . .

    It's HP week on ABC Family.

    I missed last night. However will I survive.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #2
    It's times like this I almost miss cable! Plus all my Harry potter DVDs are packed up and moving across an ocean! Woe is me!
  3. Senior Member
    littlemissred's Avatar
    littlemissred is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    It's times like this I almost miss cable! Plus all my Harry potter DVDs are packed up and moving across an ocean! Woe is me!
    Interim solution... Potter Puppet Pals!!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    Interim solution... Potter Puppet Pals!!
    Ahahahaha why have I never heard of this before??
  5. Senior Member
    littlemissred's Avatar
    littlemissred is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    Ahahahaha why have I never heard of this before??
    I can't believe you haven't! They are HILARIOUS. My favorite is Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise - YouTube

    edit: Okay... hilarious if you're looking for mindless HP humor
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    I can't believe you haven't! They are HILARIOUS. My favorite is Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise - YouTube

    edit: Okay... hilarious if you're looking for mindless HP humor
    Omg I need that as my ringtone!!!
  7. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Sunbeam's Avatar
    Sunbeam is offline
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,438
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    It's times like this I almost miss cable! Plus all my Harry potter DVDs are packed up and moving across an ocean! Woe is me!
    Poor DH has this idea that since I can quote dialogue without even looking up from the computer, we've watched them enough. Plus, he seems to think that just throwing in a DVD is better than TV . . . .

    IDK where he gets these silly notions.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Poor DH has this idea that since I can quote dialogue without even looking up from the computer, we've watched them enough. Plus, he seems to think that just throwing in a DVD is better than TV . . . .

    IDK where he gets these silly notions.
    Psh nonsense! It being on tv is like a little gift to you to watch! Like it was meant to be!
  9. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    AmandaA's Avatar
    AmandaA is offline
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,822
    Blog Entries
    15
    #9
    I hate my cable package right now.
  10. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Sunbeam's Avatar
    Sunbeam is offline
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,438
    #10
    We're watching a Dukes of Hazzard prequel right now - he can have the remote until 4:30 (actually, he is cooking) and then it is MINE! Mine mine mine! *evil laugh*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •